Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, if any boxer could conquer UFC it’s TBE Money Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think we can all agree, if any boxer could conquer UFC it’s TBE Money Mayweather

He’s just a talent raw athlete, his ground game would be special and his hand speed speaks for itself. TBE would dominate UFC if he wanted, I don’t see people like Pacquiao or any Mexican fighters having the talent to do so.

Let’s go TBE!

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
    He’s just a talent raw athlete, his ground game would be special and his hand speed speaks for itself. TBE would dominate UFC if he wanted, I don’t see people like Pacquiao or any Mexican fighters having the talent to do so.

Let’s go TBE!
    maybe a long time ago but after 40 itd be VERY VERY difficult.

Comment

maybe if he was younger and didn't have brittle hands

Comment

He doesn't have the style , foundation or mentality . As soon as he hears the cage lock behind him he will have lost already .

Even WWE wrestler CM Punk who had actual grapplin background and trained a year couldn't make it out of rnd one to a green Mickey Gaul despite being a better stronger athlete .

Mayweather wont even have that advantage , or reliant on referee breaks , once he gets clinched its over.

Comment

The only boxer I can think he could've done well in the UFC is Vitali Klitschko and that's because he was a kick boxer for 13 years before getting into pro boxing.

Comment

Let’s go TBE!
            if floyd would enter the ufc he would get whooped by any ufc amatur and would get murked by cyborg and amanda nuñez...

Comment

lets see him do it then....

Comment

Let’s go TBE!
                Wrong. Cintron and Alvarado (Mike) were nasty wrestlers in college. One of them was undefeated.

Why couldn't a Mexican do good lol? That's racial discrimination and it makes no sense.

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                The only boxer I can think he could've done well in the UFC is Vitali Klitschko and that's because he was a kick boxer for 13 years before getting into pro boxing.
                ^

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                maybe a long time ago but after 40 itd be VERY VERY difficult.
                Mercer knocked Tim Sylvia out at 46.
                Last edited by McNulty; 02-01-2018, 05:20 PM.

Comment

I'm taking Shawn Porter as the most likely boxer to have crossover success

Comment

Originally posted by FrankieClutch View Post
                    I'm taking Shawn Porter as the most likely boxer to have crossover success
                    Interesting. Why do you think so?

Comment

Working...
                    X