Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It’s great to see TBE enjoying retirement, Manny is broke because he made bad choices

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It’s great to see TBE enjoying retirement, Manny is broke because he made bad choices

Checkout TBE enjoying himself https://youtu.be/03XoJHk-QW8

Pacquiao is pathetic calling out Conor McGregor

Did this Money Kicks pay Floyd to hang out or something? isn't he the son of some billionaire? Could be worse, at least Floyd isn't paying a kid to hang out. Still a bit odd though. He does like hanging out with teenage guys like this one and Bieber. Not insinuating anything, just weird how a 40 year old would do that. Mental age i guess.

And yeah, Pacquiao is dumb. He's been getting ripped off all over the place for years. He doesn't wanna box but he needs to.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      Did this Money Kicks pay Floyd to hang out or something? isn't he the son of some billionaire? Could be worse, at least Floyd isn't paying a kid to hang out. Still a bit odd though. He does like hanging out with teenage guys like this one and Bieber. Not insinuating anything, just weird how a 40 year old would do that. Mental age i guess.

And yeah, Pacquiao is dumb. He's been getting ripped off all over the place for years. He doesn't wanna box but he needs to.
      You know the guy Money Kicks but don’t know about his YouTube show? All the celebrities are featured on there. Is that weird to you? Making money off social media is the norm. So how is it weird?

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
        You know the guy Money Kicks but don’t know about his YouTube show? All the celebrities are featured on there. Is that weird to you? Making money off social media is the norm. So how is it weird?
        I didn't know who he was until someone mentioned him the other day on here in regards to Floyd. Never heard of him before.

So he usually does this? - It was made out like he's just the son of some billionaire Arab that pays celebrities to hang out. I didn't know it was for a show or something.

Comment

Manny isn’t broke tf he still got millions That’s far from broke you probably don’t even know any millionaires and have nerve calling a multi millionaire broke

He didn’t make the right investments outside the ring but who knows politicians are known for laundering he might have a few funds set up all I know is he’s far from broke.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
            Manny isn’t broke tf he still got millions That’s far from broke you probably don’t even know any millionaires and have nerve calling a multi millionaire broke

He didn’t make the right investments outside the ring but who knows politicians are known for laundering he might have a few funds set up all I know is he’s far from broke.
            shut up Ann klein..manny said that he neede to fight in order to feed his family cause his senator salary wasnt enough..that why he took the horn fight...

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
              I didn't know who he was until someone mentioned him the other day on here in regards to Floyd. Never heard of him before.

So he usually does this? - It was made out like he's just the son of some billionaire Arab that pays celebrities to hang out. I didn't know it was for a show or something.
              Everything you said is true. It is all a ploy to get more subscribers to his YouTube channel. The kid has a fuçking zoo in his house. I need to get in the oil business

Comment

Originally posted by LADIV View Post
                shut up Ann klein..manny said that he neede to fight in order to feed his family cause his senator salary wasnt enough..that why he took the horn fight...
                Yeah cause who needs exrta mills for fighting bums, it was easy money just like Floyd did with Connor on a larger scale. I’m sure his family is starving right now in his 4 estates.
                Last edited by A.K; 12-14-2017, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Manny is not broke, why do people say this?

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post

^This. Dude has so many endorsements and outlets for money in his country.

Now, he's trying to get a check from the same dude Floyd just whored himself out to. If anything, it makes these guys two peas in a pod.

Comment

Working...
                    X