Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-25-2015, 02:41 AM #71
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 492 Post(s)
TheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond reputeTheGR8TESTOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,012,040,691.36
Thanks for your support & respect - Massage Queen girls boxing vid - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trigger Nasty View Post
No, all my side pieces are under control.
Lol but u cant control randomly bumping into them as was the point of this thread.

i mean hot spot restaurants or popular hang out spots are always gonna be kinda iffy right?
TheGR8TESTOAT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 12:20 PM #72
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 479 Post(s)
BlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond reputeBlakBread904 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,506,078.69
Total Points: 6,534,226.65
- It's Big Pun! The one and onlyson of Tony... Montana You ain't promised manana in the rotten manzana. C'mon pana... :beerchug: - -jose- 

The closest call I had was this side piece i met on POF new years eve a cpl yrs ago, she came over and i smashed her that same night. My then gf had to work (chef) catering some event and I wanted to celebrate NY the right way. the following weekend, i got a cpl of ppl over for a bbq (gf included). As I go outside to check the grill, the side piece is calling me. I ignore her call, but then I see her car parked outside my bldg. I'm like wtf....did i jus fk my whole shyt up?! i listen to her voicemail sayin come outside we need to talk, i txt her "gtfo here u call b4 u come to my spot i dont play that shyt" she left, then i went outside to my car n cussed her out on phone. never heard from her again

I've had numerous side pieces over the years, and never got caught. Doubt i ever will *knock on wood* my game is too tight. I got alt social media accounts just for the pursuit of new p. Side pieces get my alt name too. Which is kinda sorta my middle name, so if i ever got caught up or wanted to get serious wit the side piece, i can game my way out of that lil snafu.

remember everyone....What's better than pussey? new pussey!!!!
BlakBread904 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
chicks, drama, side piece

User Tag List