No announcement yet.

Any updates on Floyds health?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any updates on Floyds health?

Havent heard anything lately, maybe he shriveled down to nothing or did he accept to eat jailhouse food and drink there water.

I don't buy into it, a guy who emphasizes on staying in shape isn't gonna let himself go like that.

Comment

Dude, it's county jail. He's fine. If you're so concerned send him a letter. I hope he understands people will criticize him for crying like a baby after being jailed for a week..

Comment

I would switch spots and do the rest of the time for Floyd if I could...pfft! Couldn't say that with a straight face!

He got what he deserved, that's what happens when you act like a complete ****** when you're expected to have a little more class considering his wealth.

Comment

Originally posted by DAN916 View Post
          Havent heard anything lately, maybe he shriveled down to nothing or did he accept to eat jailhouse food and drink there water.
          he ain't b1tching so he is doing ok. a lot of **** can be smuggled into jail. u know as long he keeps his mouth shut it's all good

Comment

There are so many body weight workouts you can do in a cell... If Floyd isn't taking advantage of this then it's his own damn fault. Same thing goes for not consuming jail food and water. It's the physiological pain that does the damage.

Comment

He's fighting Donaire when he gets out

Comment

Anyone else think they were just bull****ting in attempt to get him out as soon as they can?

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  Anyone else think they were just bull****ting in attempt to get him out as soon as they can?
                  You think? Of course. wouldn't you?

Comment

It was the shower room I was worried about.

Comment

Working...
                    X