X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
    Are you ****ting me!

Everyone has been kissing his arse ever since that goal he scored against Arsenal when he was a kid at Everton.
    Calm down, ****!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk View Post
      Are you ****ting me!

Everyone has been kissing his arse ever since that goal he scored against Arsenal when he was a kid at Everton.
      Thats bull****

I constantly speak to people who support arsenal..chelsea...whatever team

As soon as you talk about rooney all you hear is "Hes good but i dont think hes that good" or "He doesnt score enough goals"

The only time people start giving him credit is when match of the day have to point out everything he does in a match, then the people are like "yeah hes soo gd"...

It only took them 3 years to realise lol

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
        lol, this just proves my point

Fletcher is so underrated its amazing....its abit like how rooney is underrated

And no i dont think hes the equivilant of roy keane or scholes lol...but hes fine for now

And Joe!! Carrick had a bad start to the season...hes getting back into his game now, hes an amazing player and passer... he just plays it so simple no1 realises everything he does
        His form this season has been terrible and i'd only have him on the bench. Previous seasons he's been our man in the midfield but this season he can barely pass the ball and loses it frequently. Fletcher and Anderson should be the starting line up for center mid. Though when Hargreaves is back in full fitness i don't know what the midfield will look like, though i have a feeling Fletcher will be preferred and we might have to lose Anderson! (but hopefully not).

I remember Carrick against Chelsea a couple of weeks ago where he shot 3 times from miles outside the area where he had no chance of scoring from. Each of them went miles wide and were a complete waste of possesion.

Comment

• Originally posted by AssasinKing View Post
          Thats bull****

I constantly speak to people who support arsenal..chelsea...whatever team

As soon as you talk about rooney all you hear is "Hes good but i dont think hes that good" or "He doesnt score enough goals"

The only time people start giving him credit is when match of the day have to point out everything he does in a match, then the people are like "yeah hes soo gd"...

It only took them 3 years to realise lol
          The media picks apart Rooney more then your fan on the street IMO.

Every team on planet earth would want Rooney playing for them but fans of rival teams of Utd like Chelsea, Arsenal or Liverpool will always **** on Rooney when he fucks up or has a bad game. That's just the way it is.

Anyone football fan with a brain cell knows Rooney is elite.

Comment

• I'd have Rooney in my team, over any player in the Premiership
            Apart from Torres.

Comment

• Torres is wasted talent at Liverfail.

Comment

• He's just guaranteed goals, like a prime Henry
                You can't get much better than that.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post
                  I'd have Rooney in my team, over any player in the Premiership
                  Apart from Torres.
                  We've got Drogba. Sod him.

Comment

• Drogba is irreplaceable
                    Like a one man army
                    If he was in his 20's, I'd pick him.

Comment

• Originally posted by TRAVI$ View Post

Drogba is irreplaceable
                      Like a one man army
                      If he was in his 20's, I'd pick him.
                      Shola > Drogba.