No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
    What facts? The Macron Faux claim is FAKE NEWS and a complete distortion of what he said.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-r...-idUSKBN1GV1TW
    None if that refuted the fact that Macron and Merkel called and congratulated Putin on his election victory.

Now you're not keeping up with my posts.

This is twice now you've not responded on point. If you can't do so, please just quit replying and thus gumming up the forum with off-point nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
      None if that refuted the fact that Macron and Merkel called and congratulated Putin on his election victory.

Now you're not keeping up with my posts.

This is twice now you've not responded on point. If you can't do so, please just quit replying and thus gumming up the forum with off-point nonsense.
      I'm telling you Macron didn't. Are you a non reader like Twump? Stop spamming please.

Comment

I'm telling you Macron didn't. Are you a non reader like Twump? Stop spamming please.
        In the absence of dynamic and well known opponents, Putin swept to victory on Sunday to claim another six-year term that could keep him in power for longer than any leader of Russia since Soviet autocrat Joseph Stalin. Although international observers panned the vote, concluding it “lacked real competition,” the Kremlin and its state-run media have focused on highlighting calls from foreign, particularly Western leaders, in the election’s aftermath.

French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel made customary calls to Putin but voiced their grievances with the Kremlin’s current domestic and foreign policies.

Source, full story:
        https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-not...111224230.html

Your source did not deny a congratulatory phone call was made.

Try taking your own advice when it comes to reading. More reading, and less snark and insults on your end, please.

Comment

This is from your source:

French President Emmanuel Macron spoke by telephone to President Vladimir Putin on Monday

You didn't even bother to read your own source. Genius.

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
            In the absence of dynamic and well known opponents, Putin swept to victory on Sunday to claim another six-year term that could keep him in power for longer than any leader of Russia since Soviet autocrat Joseph Stalin. Although international observers panned the vote, concluding it “lacked real competition,” the Kremlin and its state-run media have focused on highlighting calls from foreign, particularly Western leaders, in the election’s aftermath.

French President Emmanuel Macron and German Chancellor Angela Merkel made customary calls to Putin but voiced their grievances with the Kremlin’s current domestic and foreign policies.

Source, full story:
            https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-not...111224230.html

Your source did not deny a congratulatory phone call was made.

Try taking your own advice when it comes to reading. More reading, and less snark and insults on your end, please.
            Making a call is not the same as openly congratulating him on a sham election. Openly congratulating the guy who attacked our electoral process, committed murder in London and continues to occupy the sovereign territory of Ukraine in-between committing mass murder for Bashar al-Assad.

John McCain summed it up today:

"An American president does not lead the Free World by congratulating dictators on winning sham elections. And by doing so with Vladimir Putin, President Trump insulted every Russian citizen who was denied the right to vote in a free and fair election."

In effect, your clown Trump is a corrupt moron.

Comment

Making a call is not the same as openly congratulating him on a sham election.
              That's what the term "customary calls" after an election victory means genius.

Originally posted by Money Shot View Post
              In effect, your clown Trump is a corrupt moron.
              So you and the other D superfans say. But your problem is you still have ZERO evidence of collusion.

And never forget, that "moron" beat your 30+ year lifer politician at her own game, and he spent less than half what she did doing it.

Comment

• I also wouldn't put much stock in what John McCain says:

This was posted earlier. You really should catch up on the conversation before posting.

Comment

• Biden “I’d beat the hell out of Trump if in High Scool”.

There’s no doubt in my mind Trump would get thumped.

After look’n at this photo there’s no doubt in my mind x2.

Comment

• ex·co·ri·ate
                    ikˈskôrēˌāt,ekˈskôrēˌāt/Submit
                    verb
                    formal
                    censure or criticize severely.
                    "the papers that had been excoriating him were now lauding him"

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

ex·co·ri·ate
                      ikˈskôrēˌāt,ekˈskôrēˌāt/Submit
                      verb
                      formal
                      censure or criticize severely.
                      "the papers that had been excoriating him were now lauding him"
                      He comes flat out and tells says he will not criticize Putin.

If you can't see this man is compromised I don't know what to tell you.

You can make the argument that it's good to get along with Russia (and others) but then you'd have to explain Trump's constant attacking of others. Especially our long time allies like Mexico, Canada, Australia, Germany, and others. The only one Trump is making an effort to get along with is Putin.

But I'm happy he came out and said it. No more hiding anything. Now we know exactly where he stands on this issue. Putin is not to be criticized.

Comment

Working...
                      X