Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you care if someone is clean or not if it fits an agenda?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you care if someone is clean or not if it fits an agenda?

to the golovkin haters out there on here, be honest, does it really matter to you if canelo is on performance enhancing drugs? As long as he gets that 1 in the loss column, do you really care if its by illegal means

I get the impression people on here coudnt give a rats arse if its fair or not, as long as the guy they want to lose, loses.

No wonder theres so much corruption in this sport, when people are happy to turn a blind eye to it.

All the experts say it's likely meat contamination. It seems you don't care and just want to call him a cheat because you're afraid he beats your crush.

Comment

I'm still not clear as to whether or not Caneldoe cheated. Some are saying the amount he had in his system was consistent with contaminated meat, others are saying he had way too much in his system to be be consistent with contaminated meat. Does anyone know the truth????

Comment

Of course they don't care if Canelo is clean. Have you seen these guys trying to justify this guy having a banned substance in his body?

They aren't boxing fans, they are Canelo fans.

Either that or Golovkin gave their girlfriend his Kazakh sausage.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
          I'm still not clear as to whether or not Caneldoe cheated. Some are saying the amount he had in his system was consistent with contaminated meat, others are saying he had way too much in his system to be be consistent with contaminated meat. Does anyone know the truth????
          Sure listen to the experts, they're all saying it's likely contaminated meat. Only ones saying he had too much are fanboys on forums.

Comment

I don't have an agenda with PEDs with specific guys so much as I wish they'd treat these issues more professionally across the board w/e they decide. I don't care what they decide most of the time, but its nutty to see the logic with this float all over the place from one extreme to another with the main issue being how much money is a fight worth usually.

Ultimately I got no problem if someone DOESN'T wanna fight a PED'd up guy & I think it shouldn't be sanctioned by a commission in the first place if a guy broke the rules.

That said I'd be lying if I said I didn't have trouble with the banned substance list to so the whole mfing thing is a bit of a clusterf#ck & if I got an agenda its that they don't get things making more sense whatever sense they end up getting to with PEDs in boxing.

Comment

Golovkin, should make a stand....pull out of the fight. If he decides money is more important than integrity, then no, I don't care.

Comment

Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                Golovkin, should make a stand....pull out of the fight. If he decides money is more important than integrity, then no, I don't care.
                This^^^^^^^^^

Comment

Do you??? cause you didnt care when Povetkin and Ortiz tested dirty against Wilder

Comment

Didn't care so much about the meldonium but when Povetkin failed the second time, for a real PED, I had to acknowledge the truth my eyes had already been trying to tell me.

Comment

Working...
                    X