No announcement yet.

SKy News:White farmers face surge of violence in South Africa

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    I did, but comparing that situation to the 1600' or 1700's is a bit different.

Regardless the point is land isn't stolen, it's conquered, because by that definition every single piece of land is stolen.

Haiti was settled by the French, who imported African slaves. African slaves then revolted and conquered Haiti for themselves.... or did they steal it from France?
    Haiti was inhabited by the Taíno, and Arawakan people, who variously called their island Ayiti before the French got there.

Come on Jim, every land that allegedly was "discovered" was already inhabited. Then the land was stolen, excuse me conquered, from the natives.

I know, this isn't what you were taught growing up. You were taught that Columbus sailed everywhere and discovered everything.

Comment

Regardless the point is land isn't stolen, it's conquered, because by that definition every single piece of land is stolen.

Haiti was settled by the French, who imported African slaves. African slaves then revolted and conquered Haiti for themselves.... or did they steal it from France?
      Listen to Chronixx on this one:

The slaves freed themselves and the original owners of the lands were murdered by the French just like the natives of South Africa were being murdered by the Dutch and English.

Conquer and claim a land when it isn't inhabited.

Comment

Is it that different?
        I have the power and influence so I just take what you have.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
          I guarantee that country will go down the toilet. The brothers will turn on each other once whitey has gone, look.at the other African countries. It's the least developed continent, they cant run a bath let alone a country
          Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Weren't you talking about ending racism on this site?
          Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
          Facts aren't racist. People are. You see color everywhere, in every aspect of life. Sad really.
          Dramshow posted black's can't run a bath let alone a country.
          That is a fact to you?

He posted 2 threads about ending racism on the site. DId you see them?

Comment

I notice a lot of revisionist history and shifting definitions of well established words happening lately.
            Depends on what history you speak of. I mean by now we know that John Wayne type movies where the peaceful settlers defended themselves against the evil inhabitants was completely false.

Right??

Comment

And I say Dread and Terrible pon dem
              Good god of grace, well I have his mercy
              And me say old slave driver
              Time is catching up on you
              Old slave driver I know your sins dem a haunt you
              Carry we go home, Carry we go home
              And bring we gone a east
              Cause man a rasta man
              And rasta nuh live pon no capture land

Carry we go home
              An mek we settle and seize
              Caw man a rasta man
              And rasta nuh live pon no capture land
              Lord America a capture land
              Di whole a Jamaica a capture land
              A long time dem wah trick the rasta man
              Like dem nuh know say man a real African
              Yuh tink me nuh memba King Ferdinand
              And teifing Columbus have a Golden plan
              Dem make a wrong turn and end up in the Caribbean
              One rass genocide kill nuff indian

Lord Fi turn paradise in a plantation

And bring…

Comment

Haiti was inhabited by the Taíno, and Arawakan people, who variously called their island Ayiti before the French got there.

Come on Jim, every land that allegedly was "discovered" was already inhabited. Then the land was stolen, excuse me conquered, from the natives.

I know, this isn't what you were taught growing up. You were taught that Columbus sailed everywhere and discovered everything.

You missed the point. Fine so the French stole the land from the Arawakan People and then the Africans stole it from the French people?

No, they conquered it through blood and war. Just as about every single piece of land has been acquired throughout history.

Constantinople which was the Christian Mecca of Greece and the Byzantine Empire is now in Turkish Islamic possession.

Comment

That is a fact to you?

Go on then.. Prove it's not a fact. Comic book places don't count.

Of course it's a fact. Just like your ******ed ass didn't know what mankind meant

Comment

That is a fact to you?

Hows that racist. Name me a few thriving African countries... I'm not gonna be politically correct and make out they are good at running governments.

Comment

Depends on what history you speak of. I mean by now we know that John Wayne type movies where the peaceful settlers defended themselves against the evil inhabitants was completely false.

Right??
                      The inhabitants had a degree of barbarism to them as well. Let's not pretend that it was all these evil Europeans coming with the sole intention of killing the natives.

Comment

Working...
                      X