No announcement yet.

Facebook ‘allowed’ Obama campaign to mine data

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
    the fake news is about cambridge analytica being some kind of scandal when obama and the dems started the data mining and targeting through social media not that obama did it being real and trump doing it being fake.

stop being obtuse.
    If Cambridge broke no laws, as you pointed out, and its the same thing Obama did, as you also pointed out, then why would the media call Obama out on it?

Comment

Jesus Christ every day the media gets called out for making mountains out of molehills when it comes to Trump..

I understand the guy = ratings for your flagging networks.. but it's been a year already.. get over it.. he won.. Hillary lost

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        If Cambridge broke no laws, as you pointed out, and its the same thing Obama did, as you also pointed out, then why would the media call Obama out on it?
        sigh....
        smdh.

exactly. so why is it a problem now that trump is doing it when obama did it before?

this is why i called it fake news.

but keep being obtuse doe.

Comment

Originally posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
          Jesus Christ every day the media gets called out for making mountains out of molehills when it comes to Trump..

I understand the guy = ratings for your flagging networks.. but it's been a year already.. get over it.. he won.. Hillary lost
          Ridiculous isn't it just get the **** over it already

Comment

and of course the media never called out obama on it...

TYPICAL.

its crazy how much the legacy media minus fox treated obama with such kid gloves as he set fires at home and abroad.

and this whole cambridge analytica issue is just another in a long line of fake news designed to make everyhing about the trump administration look bad and illegal.

no law was broken by cambridge and as 1bad pointed out, done by dems.

obama was lauded by the press as advanced, ahead of its time, strategic brilliance etc... for basically doing the same thing trump did....
            LMFAO! Obama did it-real. Trump did it-fake news. Yet another thing Trump copied from Obama.
            the fake news is about cambridge analytica being some kind of scandal when obama and the dems started the data mining and targeting through social media not that obama did it being real and trump doing it being fake.

stop being obtuse.
            sigh....
            smdh.

exactly. so why is it a problem now that trump is doing it when obama did it before?

Your 1st sentence in this thread is lamenting why Obama wasn't called out for something. You then go on to say the thing the media didn't call Obama out for broke no laws.

So why ask for Obama to be called out on it if it was nothing?

Where has the media been calling Trump out for this? The media isn't treating this as a scandal of any kind relative to Trump but to Facebook.

Most of the stories are about Facebook's stock dropping because people are upset with them, not Trump.

Over reaction on your part.

Comment

sigh....
              smdh.

He's either being obtuse, or one hell of a D superfan.

i'm still not sure which....

Comment

cambridge analytica suspends its ceo

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
                    You'll love this. And as usual, the press said absolutely nothing back in 2013 when this came out:

"The President has put in place an organization with the kind of database that no one has ever seen before in life," Representative Maxine Waters told Roland Martin on Monday. "That's going to be very, very powerful," Waters said. "That database will have information about everything on every individual on ways that it's never been done before and whoever runs for President on the Democratic ticket has to deal with that. They're going to go down with that database and the concerns of those people because they can't get around it. And he's [President Obama] been very smart. It's very powerful what he's leaving in place."

I swear the entire country loses IQ points whenever that woman speaks.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      I swear the entire country loses IQ points whenever that woman speaks.
                      The only people more stupid than Maxine Waters are the ones voting for her.

Comment

Working...
                      X