Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham: I'm Not Ready To Retire, I Want World Title Again

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arthur Abraham: I'm Not Ready To Retire, I Want World Title Again

Former two-time World Champion Arthur Abraham (46-6, 30 KOs) will meet Denmark's Patrick Nielsen (29-2, 14 KOs) in a make or break Super Middleweight showdown on April 28 at the Baden Arena in Offenburg, Germany.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Then you better fight Zeuge, because you have no chance in hell at winning one of those other belts

Comment

I hope you give neilson a beating. Something about them guys...

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
        Then you better fight Zeuge, because you have no chance in hell at winning one of those other belts
        The IBF and WBA are reachable belts for him. More so IBF at 168lb. He should just grab the IBO and retire lol

Comment

When Euwank Jr. dominates you, you really need to retire. In his prime Abraham would have knocked out Euwank.

Comment

Sauerland will find some way to get him a shot at a vacant belt against a one-armed Albanian goat farmer

Comment

There is a mistake in the news so, Abraham is not two time world champion. One time IBF middleweight world champion and twice WBO Super Middleweight world champion. He's 3x time world champion in total.

Comment

Maybe the WBF belt.

Comment

Originally posted by BobLoblaw View Post
                  Maybe the WBF belt.
                  The IBO is vacant now too

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
                    The IBO is vacant now too
                    True. I imagine Kalle can find an obscure South African/Namibian in their 'top 10' to fight Abraham.

Comment

Working...
                    X