Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Biggest fight in boxing has just been signed. Two fight deal.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
    Yeah right, this is just 2 ****in nerds.
    the figures for it will be huge though. 1.6 million tuned in for ksi v weller live and 20 million have watched the replay, which blows most fights out of the water and thats only two brits. with the US audience its going to be even bigger.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
      the figures for it will be huge though. 1.6 million tuned in for ksi v weller live and 20 million have watched the replay, which blows most fights out of the water and thats only two brits. with the US audience its going to be even bigger.
      Yep. And the fact that everybody wants to see Logan Paul punched in the face. Logan Paul = Floyd Mayweather

Comment

Who the **** are these guys?

Comment

We need to find a way to fill the undercards with NSB matchups

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            Can't hate on that. More props to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
              Who the **** are these guys?
              2 YouTube scrubs/clowns. KSI had the fight with another youtuber and it did fairly well abroad, so now he’s clearing his beef with Logan Paul via the ring. What a effin joke this ish is!

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                After KSI sold out the Copper Box this fight is moved to the Manchester Arena.

Just when I thought we were getting something stellar! Thanks MCC, for busting my bubble!

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  We need to find a way to fill the undercards with NSB matchups
                  I agree 100 percent

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                    Just when I thought we were getting something stellar! Thanks MCC, for busting my bubble!
                    My bad

His last fight had a whole fight thread going.

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
                      I agree 100 percent
                      stick larry v freedom on the undercard, that would probably be the biggest grudge match and most divisive fight in the history of boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X