Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FYI: Clenbuterol can be used as a masking agent.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by New England View Post
    i don't know if you're just being intentionally difficult or if you don't understand what a masking agent or a flushing agent is intented to do.
    its supposed to mask the ped.. why use a banned substance to mask a ped if hes getting tested

now the masking agent needs a masking agent

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
      its supposed to mask the ped.. why use a banned substance to mask a ped if hes getting tested

now the masking agent needs a masking agent

no it does not! it can either "mask" the presence of a substance, or the other biological conditions measured that indicate the presence of a substance, or it can flush the substance(s) out.

surely you're just being difficult to forward an agenda. i don't have time for that and wouldn't care to engage further if i did.

Comment

no it does not! it can either "mask" the presence of a substance, or the other biological conditions measured that indicate the presence of a substance, or it can flush the substance(s) out.

surely you're just being difficult to forward an agenda. i don't have time for that and wouldn't care to engage further if i did.
        ok so he takes clen to flush whatever hes really using out.. then what, he still his clen in his body

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
          Lmao great retort. I throw facts at you and give a weak response insinuating that i care about the fight that happened years ago. Go drink your 211 u bum
          You haven't been the same since may 2nd

Comment

Could I just take clenbuterol and lose weight faster on the treadmill?

Comment

Originally posted by White Willie View Post
              There are substances which would have led to the fight being cancelled immediately. As it is nobody bats an eye.
              it is real suprising with all the money behind clenelo he would be caught. deep pockets means you don't get caught . have the best doctors and chemists

Comment

ok so he takes clen to flush whatever hes really using out.. then what, he still his clen in his body

yeah, a productive converstation is about to be had .

let's say you take a drug with a halflife of 20. call it drug A. you take drug b with a halflife of 6, which reduces the halflife of drug A to 5. you've reduced the halflife of all banned substances in your body to six. net reduction of the likelihood you pop positive. called a masking agent, typically they're banned diuretics. they make you **** and piss. they're responsible for about 10% of all athletes popping positive.

but why don't you send them your bscene post and let them know not to take these masking agents. all you're doing is adding another drug for which you can test positive, after all.

talk to me straight, gruber. are you being serious?

Comment

yeah, a productive converstation is about to be had .

let's say you take a drug with a halflife of 20. call it drug A. you take drug b with a halflife of 6, which reduces the halflife of drug A to 5. you've reduced the halflife of all banned substances in your body to six. net reduction of the likelihood you pop positive. called a masking agent, typically they're banned diuretics. they make you **** and piss. they're responsible for about 10% of all athletes popping positive.

but why don't you send them your bscene post and let them know not to take these masking agents. all you're doing is adding another drug for which you can test positive, after all.

talk to me straight, gruber. are you being serious?
                  im not a steroid expert like you big guy. so canelo used mexican math and fuked up his doses is what youre saying

Comment

Originally posted by Teetotaler View Post
                    Lmao great retort. I throw facts at you and give a weak response insinuating that i care about the fight that happened years ago. Go drink your 211 u bum
                    Don't make me link travestyny to this post. He'll push your shít in. He probably already has. Actually, I'm linking him.

Originally posted by travestyny
                    I don't know how to hyperlink you so I'm using a quote. Have you pushed this man's shít in yet?

Comment

im not a steroid expert like you big guy. so canelo used mexican math and fuked up his doses is what youre saying

no, that's not what i'm saying. clenbuterol is used in beef in mexico and i'm waiting for inquiries to be made. i have some reading i'd like to do on the subject as well. unfortunately a lot of my exposure to this stuff has been through boxing, and it's not a sport known for its virtues. for me the jury is still out regarding how he was exposed to the drug, what the threshholds are for trace amonts consistent with beef contamination, with ped use, etc.

but i'm now even more suspicious now of a guy who made a career out of making 154 and 155 lbs by the grace of god, and putting on 15 lbs in a single day. and you should be too!

Comment

Working...
                      X