Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I think we can all agree, if any boxer could conquer UFC it’s TBE Money Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    Punk has dabbled training with the Gracies for years .

Half those wrestlers with no fighting experience would fare better than Mayweather just on the physical strength and grappling base .

Mayweather has no idea what hes getting into !Its NO different than Toney who trained for Couture who thought he can train for 6 months and know it all .........

if anyone truly believes Mayweather will put in the work necessary to what MMA consists of to his usual babying in his Mayweather club , they have no idea what preparing for a cage fight consists of .

They will SURELEY appoint a safe training regimen and half azz it ,bc im telling you now , if he actually trains to what TOP MMA guys do ,and thats leaving the gym bruised and worn on a daily basis ......he will QUIT and fake an injury calling the fight off .
    only thing i have seen this mma fighters, is pitty patty technical sparring.
    Boxers work lot harder than this mma guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post
      He’s just a talent raw athlete, his ground game would be special and his hand speed speaks for itself. TBE would dominate UFC if he wanted, I don’t see people like Pacquiao or any Mexican fighters having the talent to do so.

Let’s go TBE!
      Based on what?

Comment

Working...
      X