Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Do You Think Is The Biggest Wasted Talent In Boxing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
    Guess you took the Steward part out. Glad you figured out who the Legend was!
    Yeah, I found a trainer, and assumed that was the guy he was talkin about. I thought he might've been referring to some user who'd say "Oh my gawd," or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Slicc View Post
      Yeah, I found a trainer, and assumed that was the guy he was talkin about. I thought he might've been referring to some user who'd say "Oh my gawd," or something.
      Emanuel Steward was more than a trainer. He founded the Kronk gym in Michigan and he trained some great fighters- Lennox Lewis, Wladimir Klitschko and some others. He was also an announcer on HBO boxing.

Comment

Frankie Gomez

Comment

Originally posted by omh View Post
          Frankie Gomez
          He definitely comes to mind.

still pretty young..doesn't take care of himself and has wasted and ****ed off much of his career to this point.... but then can just show up and barely get touched by Herrera. I can't remember back through every Herrera fight but I don't remember him ever getting schooled like that.

Gomez has such great instincts in the ring, that type stuff isn't easy to come by. definitely a waste

Comment

David Lemieux

Comment

Originally posted by Wing Pingping View Post
              David Lemieux
              Why? Lemieux is what he is - a limited boxer who can bang. How is he wasted talent?

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
                Why? Lemieux is what he is - a limited boxer who can bang. How is he wasted talent?
                David Lemieux in his prime was unstoppable. Basically you beat him and you become p4p#1

Comment

Adrien Broner

Comment

Ibaebuchi

Tony Ayala Jr.

Comment

Kenny Rainford. Beat arguably the best fighter of all-time and still never quite reached all-time great status or became the first true PPV draw of our time. Greatness in the sport of boxing is so incredibly fleeting, guys. That's why we need to pay more respect, despite our differences in alliances, to recent greats like Mayweather, Pacquiao, Cotto, Sergio Martinez, Bernard Hopkins, and Andre Ward. To name a few.

Rainford could have and should have exceeded all of those names, but didn't. It's a shame. He owns a single win that trumps any name on any of those dude's resumes yet Rainford, somehow, never became a household name.

How is that even possible?

:bukkake:

Comment

Working...
                      X