No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Orlando Salido Arrested After Drunken Bar Scuffle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
    Family just read up a couple of posts. I just explained it that I wasn't mad or racist. You fired and I shot back. I promise you bro 100% that I could have a Mexican chick. You think we still look like jim crow pictures?
    Whos jim crow??? And you dont know MexiCANS. They would lose their family if they dated a black dude. No MexiCAN dad or Brother would let that happen. How you from LA and not know this sht???

Comment

• Salido is one small dude you definitely would not want to tangle with in a bar fight

Comment

Puerto Rican women are the most beautiful women on earth so yes I agree. Your neighbor in San Juan would be a maxim model here.
        Nahh Ive had a few. Their cool though and treat their men right. IMO Brasil has the HOTTEST!!!! Only problem is they have the most sex changes on the planet. So buyer beware...

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          What is there for me to cry about?

You're the guys whose just hero got KTFO by a tomato can then arrested for beating up a woman in a bar.

Roman doe
          I would be crying too if my GOD/Hero got beat by a cab driver who beats women and got KO'd by a Tomato Can.

Comment

Bro real talk I just fired shots back. That is all. I'm too grown to keep going. Robi you're still my dude. I read your posts. We are still cool
            No beef on my part. Everything said here is logged forever... remember that

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Whos jim crow??? And you dont know MexiCANS. They would lose their family if they dated a black dude. No MexiCAN dad or Brother would let that happen. How you from LA and not know this sht???
              Dude I don't know about LA. I'm from Chicago and don't care about L.A. And what would a dad or brother do to me? Disapprove? Shadoww just fall back, I'm not racist against your people. We Can go back to boxing.

Comment

Dude I don't know about LA. I'm from Chicago and don't care about L.A. And what would a dad or brother do to me? Disapprove? Shadoww just fall back, I'm not racist against your people. We Can go back to boxing.
                Ahhhh my bad...They would disown her but you dont know the situation so I wont go into that.

I really didnt know who Jim Crow was??? I googled it and thats some FUKED up sht!!! I dont even know what to say about that sht??? Im speachless for once.

Yeah back to boxing! That heals ALL wounds and connects all races.

Someone asked me earlier who Im betting i the Spence fight. I said Spence by TKO. Porter's good but hes 33?? Ans Spence is in his PRIME with insane skill.

The Eubank-Groves fight??? My head said Eubank but cut says Groves??? Im gonna have to watch the camps and weighin very close.

GGG-Canelo II im rolling with the over again.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  Ahhhh my bad...They would disown her but you dont know the situation so I wont go into that.

I really didnt know who Jim Crow was??? I googled it and thats some FUKED up sht!!! I dont even know what to say about that sht??? Im speachless for once.

Yeah back to boxing! That heals ALL wounds and connects all races.

Someone asked me earlier who Im betting i the Spence fight. I said Spence by TKO. Porter's good but hes 33?? Ans Spence is in his PRIME with insane skill.

The Eubank-Groves fight??? My head said Eubank but cut says Groves??? Im gonna have to watch the camps and weighin very close.

GGG-Canelo II im rolling with the over again.
                  Fam you are still cool. Right now I would take Eubank. I honestly believe he is the best at 168

Comment

Fam you are still cool. Right now I would take Eubank. I honestly believe he is the best at 168
                    You 2. Eubank ill keep that in mind... Your probably right?? And that Saunders loss doesnt look bad at all anymore.

I have a feeling 2018 is going to be AWESOME!!! And believe PBC is going to be a BIG player. They cant keep up hoarding great fighters in their prime. I hear a lot of rumblings and mutiny happening if they continue sitting on the outside. Bob Arum just stole ESPN from them.

Comment

• Originally posted by larry$ View Post
                      Had this been Broner or anyone associated with TMT they would be getting trashed..But Salido gets called a bad ass
                      Awwwwww poor black people. Let's all play victim. Let's all cry together

Comment

Working...
                      X