Daniel Cormier vs. Jon Jones [2] RBR discussion. 29th July 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by lparm View Post
    Classy from Jon.

He just molested him the whole fight and then ate his ass.

P4p bones jones

No doubt Lesnar is stronger but he can't take being touched. Bones by tko if that happens.

Jesus Christ man lol

Comment

BRUUUUUUTAL of Joe to interview DC while he was like bawling his eyes out. Hit me right in the feels...

Comment

Originally posted by Bravado View Post
        To his defense, he has to be hurting. Its not like Ronda v Holly where she was a brat.

DC has done everything right. I've had people that i know say they talk on how much of a good guy he is and how nice he was to them. He's a super professional and he's never really had the attention and embrace i think he's always wanted like Jonny.

Who on the flipside has all the talent in the world and i think he envies that in a way. Where i've heard him on The Herd with Colin Cowherd, speak on how he's talented and too skilled to be such a screw up and be so entitled. Then to lose that way? To that guy? Sheesh. I was hurting for him.

I felt bad Broner lost, cuz he's such a talented guy with bad habits but i didn't feel for him. I felt for DC. He wanted this and he lost to a half step Jon Jones
        Well I can understand it don't get me wrong. From my understanding the DC story is the story of being 2nd best for a large portion of his life even previous to him being a MMA guy. So I think this fight was bigger than just a Jon Jones thing or an acting right thing. But he was still being a sh^tty loser with being disrespectful to Big John & acting all weird & sh^t.

Dude is just feeling sorry for himself right now. He's a standup guy overall & will realize he acted a lil bit like an ass tonight at some future date. Sometimes we all need to wallow in our sorrow...even DC. Is what it is.

Comment

I gotta admit though, it was sad yet hilarious to hear DC say there is no rivalry if you lose both of them. Like I said, BRUUUUUUUTAL

Comment

Just like the first fight, Daniel started off well but when the going started getting really tough, Jones proved to be the stronger fighter in both aspects of the game. When Daniel started taunting Jones which had zero effect on him, I knew right away that it was the beginning of the end. And then right after that you could see Daniel storming forward, predictably throwing punches that were nowhere near the target, he just looked lost. It was only a matter of time by then.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Jon was put on the planet earth to be Demetrious Johnson?!?!?
              None can dethrone the P4P Mighty Mouse.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X