Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: I'd Love to See Spence-Crawford, They're the Two Best P4P

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
    ****ing lol, Spence win over Brook just put him outside the Top 10. Then without having a fight in 8 months hes made his way up to #2 P4P. Cant make it up. I like him and his wanting to fight anyone is great, but this is getting a bit carried away.
    Remember everybody's p4p list is subjective....some people only consider accomplishments, others talent and potential, and others a combination of both. Everybody has their own criteria, end of the day, it means nothing.

Comment

I said this 16 months ago on this board. Let’s hope e it happens sometime next year and neither one of these guys becomes the Canelo or Joshua in making the fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
        Amateurs are exactly that. Amateurs! It's what a fighter does as a pro that's matters!
        Did you not read the article?

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
          I said this 16 months ago on this board. Let’s hope e it happens sometime next year and neither one of these guys becomes the Canelo or Joshua in making the fight happen.
          Theyd fight each other next, 50/50. But this being boxing probably 2020 is when it happens

Comment

After tonight, wins over Peterson and Brook are better than anything on Bud's resume imo. (Peterson likely beats any one of Crawford's former opponents head-to-head right now.)

I still have Carwford as my number 1 P4P. But let's not act like he has beat some truly elite guys yet. Unifying 140 makes him my P4P number 1, but his comp hasn't been all that exciting and fighting a guy like Horn doesn't do much for his resume either. Postol is his best win.

Comment

and I'll love to see pacquiao face jermell charlo...size difference old man,weight class exist for a reason

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
                After tonight, wins over Peterson and Brook are better than anything on Bud's resume imo. (Peterson likely beats any one of Crawford's former opponents head-to-head right now.)

I still have Carwford as my number 1 P4P. But let's not act like he has beat some truly elite guys yet. Unifying 140 makes him my P4P number 1, but his comp hasn't been all that exciting and fighting a guy like Horn doesn't do much for his resume either. Postol is his best win.
                Agreed 100%. Spence took 2 good fight back to back.

Comment

Them meds he takes have scrambled his brain spence is a good young fighter but noway near top ten p4p never mind top two hes only beat a shot drained average kel brook long way to go there i dont even think hes top 5 yet welter thurman crawford garcier porter pac all at this stage above him

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                    ****ing lol, Spence win over Brook just put him outside the Top 10. Then without having a fight in 8 months hes made his way up to #2 P4P. Cant make it up. I like him and his wanting to fight anyone is great, but this is getting a bit carried away.
                    Ring has him at #8
                    ESPN has him at #6

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
                      Them meds he takes have scrambled his brain spence is a good young fighter but noway near top ten p4p never mind top two hes only beat a shot drained average kel brook long way to go there i dont even think hes top 5 yet welter thurman crawford garcier porter pac all at this stage above him

Haha he's already top 10 P4P on many publications

Comment

Working...
                      X