Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What "evidence" is there Pacquaio is on roids?

Besides the fact that he initially refused to allow Floyd to make demands not specified within the boxing commission and do something outside of the set rules, what other "evidence/facts" is there that Pacquiao was using steroids?

If you think about it, his last ko should've been Ricky. (Cotto looked like he could've at least finished the fight had Kenny not stepped in). Even that Hatton knock out was due to all the ducks lining up (close to the end of a round/after a weak lazy jab and not seeing a punch coming-perfect scenario). Manny was never a 1 punch ko guy, he always broke you down with punch after punch after punch.

Him "not knocking people out in years" is pretty dumb since he's been fighting guys who are a lot bigger than he is and who he really shouldn't even have been fighting.

So what else is there that he was roiding.

The only other thing I can think of is Freddy going on camera saying he didn't know what Ariza was giving him, but was Ariza ever caught/charged with anything and did anyone ever prove what he was giving Manny had any form of PED?

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
    Besides the fact that he initially refused to allow Floyd to make demands not specified within the boxing commission and do something outside of the set rules, what other "evidence/facts" is there that Pacquiao was using steroids?

If you think about it, his last ko should've been Ricky. (Cotto looked like he could've at least finished the fight had Kenny not stepped in). Even that Hatton knock out was due to all the ducks lining up (close to the end of a round/after a weak lazy jab and not seeing a punch coming-perfect scenario). Manny was never a 1 punch ko guy, he always broke you down with punch after punch after punch.

Him "not knocking people out in years" is pretty dumb since he's been fighting guys who are a lot bigger than he is and who he really shouldn't even have been fighting.

So what else is there that he was roiding.

The only other thing I can think of is Freddy going on camera saying he didn't know what Ariza was giving him, but was Ariza ever caught/charged with anything and did anyone ever prove what he was giving Manny had any form of PED?
    The fear of testing/needles but has plenty of tats, the cut-off days, how he would put on close to 20lbs in unofficial weigh-ins at 130/135 and fought super strong which is very unnatural. Malignaggi says he knows for a fact but can't say everything because of collateral damage. Confirmed hard drug user. Casual druggies just don't do coke and shabu (meth).

That's just off the top of my head.

Learn about Steroids and PED's dude. Only amateurs drink the stuff because of the bio-availability and toxicity.

Manny was injecting what he needed.

Comment

you go back and look at the pictures... first his head is small then it grew. come on man...

that man went from a size 7 1/4 to an 8.. in a fitted hat! come on man... im just saying. all im asking for is a little bit of blood.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
        The fear of testing/needles but has plenty of tats, the cut-off days, how he would put on close to 20lbs in unofficial weigh-ins at 130/135 and fought super strong which is very unnatural. Malignaggi says he knows for a fact but can't say everything because of collateral damage. Confirmed hard drug user. Casual druggies just don't do coke and shabu (meth).

Learn about Steroids and PED's dude. Only amateurs drink the stuff because of the bio-availability and toxicity.

find me where manny says he's afraid of needles........

pac said he doesnt want to give blood so close to fight night because he feels it makes him weak. he'll agree to random testing but wants a cut off to insure he's well rested come fight night!

Comment

that boy on a-side meth!!! - roger mayweather

Comment

He's a professional boxer. That's evidence enough. Everyone is on roids and it's good. It gives us better performances.

Comment

Refusing drug tests is good enough for most people with common sense. What kind of athlete walks away from the biggest event in their sports history over a drug test? A dirty one.

Comment

Well 48ers said Marquez juiced because he had back acne... then after that #48 was seen with back acne. I don't know any clean person who would refuse testing and to make it more suspicious he wanted cutoff dates. There are plenty of signs that allude to him being on PEDs and even his own trainer alluded to it. There is no clear evidence/facts atm. It took a witch hunt and a long time to catch Lance Armstrong. Shane Mosley was never caught but testified that he was a PED cheat. It's up to you on if you believe #48 is a PED cheat. IMO he clearly was with ducking the testing... but atleast he didn't roid rage like Hopkins did to Pascal. Hopkins gets a PED pass by some Floyd fans who accuse #48 sadly.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post

The fear of needles were sorry alibis and dumb. The cut off days again were due to a demand being created that wasn't in the rules (the cut off date also got pushed back when it was agreed on. agreed on 14 days, then demand was 7, agreed to 7, demand was day of and so on).

How he can put on 20lbs on 130/135 weigh ins? I'm not getting you here, where did this happen?

Yea, I don't think Paulie is that credible with the amount of hate he has shown for no good reason, he himself showed what kind of person he is when he cried about Al robbing him vs Broner and then signing with Al

Pacquiao is a confirmed drug user with coke and meth? Do you have a link for that? I'd like to see it. Is there a link of him injecting? I'd like to see that too. Thanks

Comment

There isn't any.

Comment

Working...
                    X