Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo is f-cked at 160. Loses to Jacobs and Charlo. Career pretty close to an end

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo is f-cked at 160. Loses to Jacobs and Charlo. Career pretty close to an end

Derevyachenko might also beat him.

I think it is fairly clear to say, Canelo's biggest advantage over most of his opponents was Canelos bigger size. As he joins the rest of the world... yep, he is just slightly above average.

A much bigger Jacobs would give Canelo a good run too.

Comment

He hit his max weight at 27 and he's surrounded by wolves at 160 and 154. Not looking good for Canelo....

Comment

dude styles make fights, not sure if you unerstand that. canelo is a super accurate puncher and jacobs does not have a good chin. yeah, there are advantages to jacob's size and style, but you have to consider that he's not tough to hit and that golovkin has the best chin at MW since winky wright and bernard hopkins.

charlo looks like a good fighter and he'll still be big at middleweight, but if yout hink he's proven to be on the level fo the guys who fought saturday basedon who he has fought in the past i'd say you're overestimating his competition.

Comment

Canelo would UD Lemieux...

Comment

Nah, They can feed lemule to him, bring up some smaller guys for him to massively outweigh in the ring, and spend another 1-2 years building the rematch and hope everyone forgets about the robbery.

95% of all golden boys revenue comes from Canelo, there is no way in hell they match him in any high risk fights for the foreseeable future, and even if they do, he knows all he has to do is win 4 rounds for a draw and 5 for the W.

Comment

I think they'll talk rematch but it won't happen for a while. I see GB throwing a truck load of money at BJS so Canelo and grab a belt. Then they'll keep it in house, he'll fight lemieux and a couple of mandatories. All of a sudden GGG will be 37-38 and Canelo will be ready for the rematch.

Comment

The chump doesn't have any power at 160. He started to run as soon as GGG connected. Now we all know why he ran from GGG for the past 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                  Canelo would UD Lemieux...
                  Not by letting Lemieux rock him with left hooks he won't. Lemieux would have him running all over the ring trying to escape just like GGG had him running a marathon.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    The chump doesn't have any power at 160.

bingo! you can add that his gas tank is still the same and never will get any better. i personally think at 27, he's peaked.

Comment

Working...
                    X