No announcement yet.

trying to find a new netflix series to watch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
    Americans speake like they got pegs closing there nose lol heeey duude. Gtfo with trash sounding accent lol
    I don't know what pegs are, but I'll write it off to another inadmissible British slang word that does not enter American culture. At the very least Americans pronounce their words correctly, your ***gy accents makes me have to turn up the volume to high to hear what the hell you guys are talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      I don't know what pegs are, but I'll write it off to another inadmissible British slang word that does not enter American culture. At the very least Americans pronounce their words correctly, your ***gy accents makes me have to turn up the volume to high to hear what the hell you guys are talking about.
      We created the English language you moronic Yankee Doodle dumb. If anything your the blabbering bums that speak the language incorrectly. lol Americans have the most queer accents next to Australians. Every time I hear an American speak in person I have the urge to laugh my head off. You guys sound ridiculous.

Comment

We created the English language you moronic Yankee Doodle dumb. If anything your the blabbering bums that speak the language incorrectly. lol Americans have the most queer accents next to Australians. Every time I hear an American speak in person I have the urge to laugh my head off. You guys sound ridiculous.
        Yeah you created the English language which makes it that much more embarrassing that you can't even speak it properly. Ask any foreigner who they have an easier time understanding, a Brit or an American and in 99% of the time they will tell you American.

And I take it you have the urge to laugh a lot since just about any movie or tv series worth watching is American made with American accents. Now run along and practice pronouncing your r's so you don't sound so f*ggy next time you consider visiting our great nation.

Comment

Yeah you created the English language which makes it that much more embarrassing that you can't even speak it properly. Ask any foreigner who they have an easier time understanding, a Brit or an American and in 99% of the time they will tell you American.

And I take it you have the urge to laugh a lot since just about any movie or tv series worth watching is American made with American accents. Now run along and practice pronouncing your r's so you don't sound so f*ggy next time you consider visiting our great nation.
          Who wants to visit your corrupt lame ass country. Everyone in your country are blinded and dumbed down by the media. Look at your legal system....Look at the shootings... look at the obesity of your people. Americans are the most dumb, over the top and wasteful people on earth.

Comment

Who wants to visit your corrupt lame ass country. Everyone in your country are blinded and dumbed down by the media. Look at your legal system....Look at the shootings... look at the obesity of your people. Americans are the most dumb, over the top and wasteful people on earth.
            That's fine, you go head and stay on your ****ty island which has horrendous weather, and keep dreaming that your politics are better. And I'll enjoy my 50 states where our "fat" "dumb" people run world policy, and couldn't even tell you Britains capital because that's how little we care about your insignificant country.
            Now run along and enjoy that iPhone, internet, and web browser that our fat dumb people created for you.

Comment

Any Doc Martin fans here?

Comment

That's fine, you go head and stay on your ****ty island which has horrendous weather, and keep dreaming that your politics are better. And I'll enjoy my 50 states where our "fat" "dumb" people run world policy, and couldn't even tell you Britains capital because that's how little we care about your insignificant country.
                Now run along and enjoy that iPhone, internet, and web browser that our fat dumb people created for you.
                What's the point of technology if the world in 50 years will end in ruin, war, pollution and the ****ing apocalypse thanks to you're dumb, over the top, wasteful and gung-ho country. Thanks for destroying humanity lol

Comment

What's the point of technology if the world in 50 years will end in ruin, war, pollution and the ****ing apocalypse thanks to you're dumb, over the top, wasteful and gung-ho country. Thanks for destroying humanity lol
                  Our country is creating state of the art technology that will revolutionize the future you twerp. Companies like Tesla energy, Apple, and Microsoft are on the forefront of bettering this world. You can't call a country dumb that has the best institutions and is a leader in just about every field of technology and science, that's your inferiority complex talking. You also can't call a country wasteful and gung ho that donates more money to the world and protects more countries like yours than anyone else.

Comment

not netflix but westworld is pretty damn good so far, nearly finished that now.

Comment

Our country is creating state of the art technology that will revolutionize the future you twerp. Companies like Tesla energy, Apple, and Microsoft are on the forefront of bettering this world. You can't call a country dumb that has the best institutions and is a leader in just about every field of technology and science, that's your inferiority complex talking. You also can't call a country wasteful and gung ho that donates more money to the world and protects more countries like yours than anyone else.
                      Sure buddy! The war in the Middle East really made this world a safer place. You guys are hung ho and ready to pull the trigger without thinking about the consequences, and you know why? Because of you're gullible dumbed down obese citizens are like sheep to you're banking/corporate dictators. Technology! Aren't you the people that created the atom bomb and are the only country in history to use it on a nation. Well done for that magnificent achievement. Creating a device that could kill man kind with one button. Well done for that lol

Comment

Working...
                      X