• Show
Clear All

• Trump for President!!!!!!!

Here Trump Take my vote!!!!

seeing 4 years of this??????

or seeing 4 years of thisssss?????

make that 8!!!!!!

Comment

Eh better than the Hillary foundation and all that other crazy **** she's done.

War Trump

Comment

I would let Ivanka sit on my face.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
          I would let Ivanka sit on my face.
          bringer would let hilary sit on his face for 4 years

Comment

I don't mind having Obama policy for another 4 years, Trump isn't fit to be president with no real goal of how to make America great again and really I think America is at it's greatest. Wants to ban an entire faith, called an American born federal judge bias, said he would consider to ban all Muslim women who wear head scarfs from working at the TSA, thinks that building a wall will solve our illegal immigration problems when most illegals come through tunnels, claims Mexico will pay for there wall which they have stated several times they won't, says he will bring jobs back to America when our unemployment rate is at 4.9% when Obama came in it was 10%, wants to cut 19% taxes off the top 0.1% family's including his own, wants to tax china 25% which would create a trade war, claimed Muslims cheered in 9/11 which is 100% false. So if anyone really thinks he can "Make America Great Again" you're delusional

Comment

Bringer would let Hillary reverse cowgirl his face for 4 years in office

Comment

you are a lyft driver bro, says so right in your sig.

lyft drivers lives don't matter.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  I don't mind having Obama policy for another 4 years, Trump isn't fit to be president with no real goal of how to make America great again and really I think America is at it's greatest. Wants to ban an entire faith, called an American born federal judge bias, said he would consider to ban all Muslim women who wear head scarfs from working at the TSA, thinks that building a wall will solve our illegal immigration problems when most illegals come through tunnels, claims Mexico will pay for there wall which they have stated several times they won't, says he will bring jobs back to America when our unemployment rate is at 4.9% when Obama came in it was 10%, wants to cut 19% taxes off the top 0.1% family's including his own, wants to tax china 25% which would create a trade war, claimed Muslims cheered in 9/11 which is 100% false. So if anyone really thinks he can "Make America Great Again" you're delusional
                  Another dude who wants cliton to sit on his face....

U care more about head scarf more than this mess of black vs cops shooting each other????

Go back to ur country bra u can wear ur head scarf there anytime of the day!!!

America at its greatest????
                  Who u joking?

Comment

His nomination speech was the best Trump yet...it was actually impressive and I don't even like him. Ivanka was also great. Hillary will not out-do him when she speaks next week...she is not a very good speaker.

Comment

Working...
                    X