Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Ryan Garcia Will Be a World Champion, a PPV Star

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Corelone View Post
    That's what he does. He throws technique out the window. He's still green, he hasn't been hurt yet. Lets hope he learns to keep his hands up.
    Spot on. I hope he can deal with adversity when it hits him for getting too careless. He is one of many bright youngsters coming up. Who is your favorite prospect?

Comment

Originally posted by tjones1989 View Post
      Tank Davis gonna beat this kid ass
      After Loma beats Davis ass.

Comment

King RyanGarcia would smash tank Davis In 3 rounds;king Ryan Garcia needs a real trainer 2 take him 2 the next level his Dad is holding him back

Comment

Whos he beat?

Comment

Tank Davies will be in jail or burned out from living the "keeping it real" brotha lifestyle. Therefore he will not be facing this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Rampad View Post
              Not even 15 fights in and the kid already has people hating on him. Hilarious.
              lol yeah I agree. The kid is young, obviously has talent there’s no need to shît all over him yet. I follow him on insta he seems like a good likeable kid he has all the ingredients to be a big star just need to see how he develops in the ring.

Comment

This kid gonna be a PPV star, I say this b/c if you check out his instagram page dude is being asked by hot *****es to D.M. them directly. The only stars that had that type of female support was Oscar and Canelo, this kid has manage to get the females behind him besides talent that's what makes a PPV star if this kid keeps developing the sky the limit for him.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
                  Tank Davies will be in jail or burned out from living the "keeping it real" brotha lifestyle. Therefore he will not be facing this guy.
                  that's what you hoping for because in your racist heart you know Tank D. Sends this kid to the moon at any stage of their careers.

Comment

Well if Oscar said it then it must be a lock, right? I mean, Oscar has proven himself to be very credible & a truth teller.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
                      As an older "Brotha," I admit that I fear you might be right! I think Tank needs to fight Farmer next, to prove to himself, and to his fans, that he's the real deal! Farmer should be the IBF Super Featherweight Champion of the World! ROBBERY!

https://www.badlefthook.com/2017/4/1...-confrontation

Comment

Working...
                      X