• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beardo View Post
    Saw this. It was awesome

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
      Saw this. It was awesome
      Vince taking a legit headbutt and splash at 72 years old what a crazy mother****er

Comment

• Originally posted by Beercules View Post
        Saw this. It was awesome
        Originally posted by Beardo View Post
        Vince taking a legit headbutt and splash at 72 years old what a crazy mother****er
        That headbutt was brutal. Good stuff.

They should build towards survivor series an have an old school 4x4 survivor match between McMahon family vs team Owens

Vince
        Shane
        Hhh
        Stephanie

Vs

Owens
        Dolph
        Baron Corbin
        Natalya

Heels that all feel overlooked by the mcmahons

Then have Owens powerbomb steph and have him and triple h have a street fight at wrestlemania, and have Owens go over, and then he can be your main heel for the title vs whatever babyface next summer i.e. Nakamura, styles, Jeff hardy, etc

Comment

• Originally posted by Beardo View Post
          Is this your new account Brother Willie? Vince is fit for a 72 years.old

Comment

• Rip bobby Heenan. And starrcade is back.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
              Rip bobby Heenan. And starrcade is back.
              I would be excited to see Starrcade back, but every PPV set besides Wrestlemania looks exactly the same except for the ring apron.

I miss the old days when every PPV was unique and different from the others.

They should bring War Games back, that was one of the best things WCW did.

Comment

• I hope they bring back David Hart Smith.

Comment

• Originally posted by RomanReigns View Post
                  Rip bobby Heenan. And starrcade is back.
                  Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                  I would be excited to see Starrcade back, but every PPV set besides Wrestlemania looks exactly the same except for the ring apron.

I miss the old days when every PPV was unique and different from the others.

They should bring War Games back, that was one of the best things WCW did.

I'm pretty sure starrcade is just a Smackdown episode but with a starrcade theme

Clash of the champions the old tv supercard is now going to be a ppv in December

They should bring back
                  War games
                  Halloween havoc with spin the wheel make the deal match
                  Battle Bowl on a raw or smackdown would be tight

And yes the ppv sets need some work, they use to be very unique and would play into the show,, now it's just bland and generic

Comment

• Haven't watched wrestling in years but I almost shed a tear when I heard Cena was retiring. Almost.

Comment

• Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
                      Haven't watched wrestling in years but I almost shed a tear when I heard Cena was retiring. Almost.
                      Cena is an underrated worker, and a decent wrestler. His ring work improved all through the years. They just need to turn Roman Reigns heel, and bring back the Big Gold Belt.
                      Last edited by RomanReigns; 09-27-2017, 02:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X