No announcement yet.

Best Heavyweight in the world

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Heavyweight in the world

Who is the heavyweight that wil be on top in the next few years?

Larry Olubamiwo

Comment

Originally posted by likeamulekick View Post
      Who is the heavyweight that wil be on top in the next few years?
      Fury or AJ. These guys are the now and the future. AJ has the power to beat just about anyone and Fury is smart enough to beat anyone. When these two fight, it will be something.

Comment

Brit dominated and i aint even jiving wid you al doe.

Get me a mecca mag meal and call me a cheese burger.

America is lost at sea, the best HW they've got is a total drug cheat, and frankly he's still rubbish (Wilder). I can genuinely tell you ALL now that i'd beat him. FACT.

AJ and Fury, the Brits are here to stay and non of you fat American **** wanks can't do anything about it.

Now go shine my fcuking shoes.
        Last edited by Box Up!; 04-26-2016, 08:10 AM.

Comment

Wilder or AJ..

Comment

Yeah Deontay Wilder or Anthony Joshua, Povetkin can get in that list If he upsets Wilder.

Comment

When Usyk moves up he's a worthy contender!

Comment

Wilder is about as much use as Duncan Goodhew's barber.

Anyone who lists him as even HALF DECENT is a total and absolute **** and almost certainly American (think ****s)

Comment

Fury for now, though I have doubts over his career longevity. I wouldn't be surprised to see him burn out Riddick Bowe stylee before he's thirty.

Joshua has the power to KO just about anyone, and looks to be developing his skill set nicely. I have a wee bit of a concern that he'll get exposed at some point, but until that happens (if at all) he has to be considered a major contender.

Wilder, as much as I like him, will probably get exposed at some point unless he completely avoids all possible threats minus beatable ones like Povetkin. If he gets in the ring with either Fury or AJ I suspect he gets badly outclassed/KOed. Ortiz would be a nightmare for him as well.

Joseph Parker looks to be a major talent, though I'm worried that he's being mismanaged and isn't being given the grooming that a top prospect should have. Takam is a real throw to the wolves fight, and it'd be a shame if Parker gets derailed at this point, as I consider him the contender with the highest natural ceiling.

Hughie Fury could get in there, though I need to see him fight more before I get behind him.

Comment

Fury or Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                    X