No announcement yet.

Are you smarter than Al Haymon?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you smarter than Al Haymon?

do you think you are smarter than al haymon?
    Yes
    57.58%
    No
    42.42%

if you're no smarter than al haymon, and pbcs investors,
    then quit fcking monkey guessing with your hypothetical bs backed by your ego.
    if haymon's plan is bound to fail, then toprank and gbp wouldnt be wasting their efforts, trying to sue haymon.

Comment

He has people like HanzGruber looking over his finances on NSB, I can only imagine the team he has in real life.

Comment

No

But BigDunny1 is so you Shouldnt question what he writes because it's basically the truth

Comment

That's some strange logic. Not to question anyone based on their intelligence, as if smart men have never made mistakes or failed at something.

Nothing wrong with speculation. In fact, discussion is healthy. Regardless, time will tell if his plans will pan out or not, doesn't matter one way or another about what people are speculating.

Comment

Yes I am smarter than him, which allows me to question him. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
              if haymon's plan is bound to fail, then toprank and gbp wouldnt be wasting their efforts, trying to sue haymon.
              this is an american website.

we have the right to make guesses and threads about said guesses.

if you dont like opinions,

go move to raqqa syria.

punk ass twerp.

no offense.

Comment

Hey now, thats not really a fair question. I mean, most people would qualify.

Comment

Originally posted by nivek535 View Post
                  Smart people never make bad decisions? wtf are you on about

Comment

This thread is awesome. Sort of like how human genocide is awesome. I know I'm smarter than al haymon. I don't like trannys. Me>haymon

Comment

Working...
                    X