No announcement yet.

Judge who had it 114-114 needs to be investigated

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Judge who had it 114-114 needs to be investigated

114-113 and 115-112, i knew something was fishy when they took FOREVER to tally the scorecards!

Those scorecards are god damn CRIMINAL!

I want ot see picture of the scorecards and the name of the judge who had this fight a draw

I WANT HIS GOD DAMN NAME RIGHT NOW!
    Last edited by DoubleMM; 04-14-2013, 01:56 AM.

I dont think anyone had it even they both had it 114-113 or maybe i missheard and even that is some horse**** Mini lederman did the closest to good scoring.

Comment

All of the judges were crap. I wonder what kind of training they do. Bad scorecards like the ones today need to get punished. At least the right man won though

Comment

The HBO crew were banking on at least Julie Lederman getting it right, hyping her up, calling her great. Also turned in a crap scorecard, but did have the best one out of three. She gave Donaire one more round than what the majority of people had it, which is 117-110, she had it 116-111. But the thing is the 117-110 already has a pity-round included which was the 7th, so she gave Donaire an extra pity round and I would like to see which one was that.

The other two judges don't even deserve to explain their crappy ass cards. Not interested.

Comment

Blame it on Bob.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Working...
          X