Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you ever get that feeling of sad hurt when you see a super attractive woman....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you ever get that feeling of sad hurt when you see a super attractive woman....

and you dont ask her out or you dont get to bone her?

I saw a "woman" in school uniform that was taller than me and im 6 foot she must have been 6 2 AND she was extremely good looking the the face and nice butt and boobs even at her young age, thsi to me is very hot.

I would liek to state that I am not a peodo because although she may have been between 15 and 22 due to the uniform she looked like a full woman because she was so tall and fileld out and didnt look girly but womanly already.

Anyway she was a freak of attractiveness, I didnt ask her out, and no shes gone for good. I might not be able to pull her either esp with my current thirst levels.

Do you ever get that hurt sad desire feeling?

Like she so hot it hurts?
    Last edited by AlexKid; 04-28-2017, 11:31 AM.

All my ex are decent looking but none are those hot, head turner type. Yes, I feel kinda hurt inside when I was still in school every time I see hot chick knowing I can only glance from afar and not have the courage to approach them. I guess it's my own insecurity wishing I was hot as well. I'm not ugly like darksied/righteous but not a head turner also

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
      All my ex are decent looking but none are those hot, head turner type. Yes, I feel kinda hurt inside when I was still in school every time I see hot chick knowing I can only glance from afar and not have the courage to approach them. I guess it's my own insecurity wishing I was hot as well. I'm not ugly like darksied/righteous but not a head turner also
      Its ok if you did have some form of balls or testories you would have only been rejected and felt even worse, there there, dont cry

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 13777 View Post

AWESOME!!

I love giant hot women, if they are not fat, I dont understand the petite obsession, you just get crappy little manlets for children

Even just for sex sur ethey might be tighter but its like candy floss, id rather have 10 bags than 1 you can just love more
          Last edited by AlexKid; 04-28-2017, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
            and you dont ask her out or you dont get to bone her?

I saw a "woman" in school uniform that was taller than me and im 6 foot she must have been 6 2 AND she was extremely good looking the the face and nice butt and boobs even at her young age, thsi to me is very hot.

I would liek to state that I am not a peodo because although she may have been between 15 and 22 due to the uniform she looked like a full woman because she was so tall and fileld out and didnt look girly but womanly already.

Anyway she was a freak of attractiveness, I didnt ask her out, and no shes gone for good. I might not be able to pull her either esp with my current thirst levels.

Do you ever get that hurt sad desire feeling?

Like she so hot it hurts?
            I don't think you'd do very well in lock-up...try not to obsess about her.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
              I don't think you'd do very well in lock-up...try not to obsess about her.

I adapt well Id just constantly throw objects at the guards so I spent the whole time in solitary confinement, where I would enjoy a meditation retreat, there is no boredom in the present moment

Comment

Originally posted by AlexKid View Post
                I love giant hot women

Book her

Comment

Originally posted by 13777 View Post

Book her
                  not if they havce uggo faces or too much fat

Comment

Working...
                  X