Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ppv nimbers are falling because americans dont want to see americans get whooped!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -pbp- View Post
    don't let this lame ass thread distract you from the fact that the atlanta falcons blew a 28-3 lead in the second half of the super bowl
    28+3=31

31=3-1

goldenstate warriors blew a 3-1 lead

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      Don't let this lame ass thread distract you from the fact that the Atlanta Falcons blew a 28-3 lead in the second half of the super bowl
      I cant think about anything else. ****in Pats. Aint decided yet if Ill ever watch another NFL game.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
        Not the ones who spent their welfre cheques on the pov i tell you that much.

Percent of welfare recipients who are white: 38.8%
        Percent of welfare recipients who are black: 39.8%

Comment

PPV numbers are declining because the general public doesn't know who the hell these guys are. There is limited public exposure. Not enough to build a fan base. There is a confusing number of sanctioning bodies and the title champion does mean much. Boxing has to get back to mainstream media somehow. Why would the average guy pay up to $100 to watch a PPV fight when you can view it on YouTube the next day?
          Last edited by TonyGe; 03-25-2017, 10:13 PM.

Comment

During the Mayweather hay day a lot of Americans were paying to see him lose. Most of the times it was against non Americans. But what do I know, I'm just a dumb American waiting to cash my welfre cheque.
            Last edited by HarvardBlue; 03-25-2017, 10:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
              Look at the ppv guys

Canelo
              Ggg
              Cotto
              Pac

None are American you dumbass
              Puerto Rico is an unincorporated territory of the United States located in the northeast Caribbean Sea.
              I'll just leave this here.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

Americans take territory all over the world, doesn't make none of them American they didn't grow up in the states.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post

No self respecting rican will ever consider himself an american

Comment

Big mouth Lara has been saying for years he can beat GGG. American Jacobs fought GGG on even terms. If Lara can beat GGG he should also be able to beat Jacobs. Aren't both Jacobs and Lara Haymon fighters? Lara should fight Jacobs and do better than GGG did IF he can. I think GGG and Jacobs both beat Lara. You have this huge grudge against America and American boxers. You are always trying to pick a fight with American boxing fans. You only make yourself seem stupid, bias and unreasonable.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                      Terence Crawford PPV did poorly and everyone knew the American was gonna rip a new asshole in that Euro fighter. Your logic is flawed. Ward also defeated the russian murderer thug as expected.
                      half true, half lie.
                      Ward lost and was given a fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X