No announcement yet.

Ward-haters, STFU

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward-haters, STFU

Before, all of you talked about how Kovalev would destroy Ward and how Kovalev was the first real challenger Ward had faced.

Well, when the fight happened, Kovalev scored a knockdown and after that, it was all Ward, dominating with tricky movement, body shots and inside control. People screaming "robbery!" here are no different from the guys who cried about Pacquiao getting robbed against Mayweather, lol, it was just two close fights in which Ward and Mayweather had that extra dimension to their game that neutralized their opponents' offense.

Ward won a great fight and now you haters are just being childish. Seriously. Does it hurt you so much to see Ward win? Would you kill yourself if he also defeated Golovkin, who clearly is a weaker opponent than Kovalev?

Many people have been saying it for years: Ward is the P4P number 1 boxer in the world. And I believe he will also defeat Stevenson and build up his legacy even more.

His resume is just insane now. His top 3 wins:
    1 - Kovalev
    2 - Froch
    3 - Kessler
    That is very damned solid!

Ward did not win that fight and he didn't think so either. Just look at his reaction when they gave it to him!

American fighter, American judges, American home cooking!

Comment

Originally posted by Rayleigh1234 View Post
      Ward did not win that fight and he didn't think so either. Just look at his reaction when they gave it to him!

American fighter, American judges, American home cooking!
      Dude. Ward won. And everyone could see it, unless they had a problem with Ward.

Ward destroyed Kovalev's face, there was blood everywhere.

Comment

Now I know your trolling. Ward was the one wearing the massive sun glasses post fight.

Comment

Yeah, 114-113 on all three judges' scorecards. Such domination for ten straight rounds.

Comment

Originally posted by Rayleigh1234 View Post
            Now I know your trolling. Ward was the one wearing the massive sun glasses post fight.
            Ward was not the one with constantly bleeding eyes, a bleeding nose, a bleeding mouth and who started to stick his head out between the ropes after getting shook, lol.

Kovalev took more damage than Ward during that fight. There is a reason why Kovalev held back his punches in the second half.

Come on, dude, it looked like his face had been through a blender. I got worried about Kovalev's safety at times and I even started suspecting that Ward could end up stopping him.

Comment

Originally posted by Flemming View Post
              Dude. Ward won. And everyone could see it, unless they had a problem with Ward.

Ward destroyed Kovalev's face, there was blood everywhere.
              Now I know you are joking.Wards face was much more marked.Kovalev had a nosebleed.It wasn't a great fight but both showed good qualities.Lots of people think Kovalev won.But that makes them haters for you because a narcissist must have everyone agree with him or start calling them names.

Comment

Nope

Andre "gift " Ward is scum and robber, Kovalev Whooped his ass

Comment

Originally posted by Canelo and GGG View Post
                  Nope

Andre "gift " Ward is scum and robber, Kovalev Whooped his ass
                  Did Ward have a bleeding ass and did Kovalev whoop it with his face?

Comment

Originally posted by KLockard23 View Post
                    Yeah, 114-113 on all three judges' scorecards. Such domination for ten straight rounds.
                    Ward lost the first two rounds (the knockdown in the 2nd didn't help things); pull the first two and all of the judges had Ward closing out the fight 7-3.

cry if you want

Comment

Working...
                    X