Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Wilder get through Tyson Fury's resume undefeated?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Wilder get through Tyson Fury's resume undefeated?

Does "Bronze Bomber" Wilder get through Tyson Fury's resume undefeated?

Discuss

W Wladimir Klitschko
    W Christian Hammer
    W Dereck Chisora
    W Joey Abell
    W Steve Cunningham
    W Kevin Johnson
    W Vinny Maddalone
    W Martin Rogan
    W Neven Pajkic
    W Nicolai Firtha
    W Dereck Chisora
    W Marcelo Luiz Nascimento
    W Zack Page
    W Rich Power
    W John McDermott
    W Hans-Joerg Blasko
    W Tomáš Mrázek
    W John McDermott
    W Aleksandrs Selezens
    W Matthew Ellis
    W Lee Swaby
    W Daniel Peret
    W Marcel Zeller
    W Bela Gyongyosi
    Yes
    32.50%
    No
    67.50%

Bumped

Comment

No. He loses to Wlad. Everyone else he beats though, including Chisora.

Comment

Depends on the timeframe though. If Wilder fought McDoughnut at the same time Fury fought him he would have been Olubamiwoed.

Comment

I'm hearing a lot of talk about Wilder's sloppy form, his poor defense, and his lack of amateur experience.

Yet he managed to get the WBC belt and has beat every man put before him.

If he is really as flawed as some fans claim and still winning, he must have a lot of growing room and more potential than the heavyweights who already reached their "plateaus." With every fight, he's gaining experience, developing his tactics, and growing more seasoned and deadly.

Big credit to the courageous men who step into the ring with him and risk their lives for a chance at the greatest belt in boxing history, the coveted WBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
            No. He loses to Wlad. Everyone else he beats though, including Chisora.
            I think the chisora from the first fury fight beats wilder. He was a tough bastard then and I think he'd rough up wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
              I think the chisora from the first fury fight beats wilder. He was a tough bastard then and I think he'd rough up wilder.
              I think that's a pick 'em fight. Wilder has the physical advantages over Chisora, but stylistically they have a very similar approach in that they both come forward and throw power punches without relying on the jab or feint, and both have porous defense. I would favor Wilder, and I'd expect him to be a slight favorite with the bookies, but by a c-hair. There is no way a fight like that isn't a war.

Comment

Originally posted by Thurman View Post
                I'm hearing a lot of talk about Wilder's sloppy form, his poor defense, and his lack of amateur experience.

Yet he managed to get the WBC belt and has beat every man put before him.

If he is really as flawed as some fans claim and still winning, he must have a lot of growing room and more potential than the heavyweights who already reached their "plateaus." With every fight, he's gaining experience, developing his tactics, and growing more seasoned and deadly.

Big credit to the courageous men who step into the ring with him and risk their lives for a chance at the greatest belt in boxing history, the coveted WBC.
                Not everyone with potential reaches it, look at Jamarcus Russell and Colik Kaepernick. So the growing room argument doesn't mean much to me, there are guys with potential that never make it to where some expect them to, like Ortiz and Berto, and others who exceed all expectations, like Gonzalez, Maidana, and Algieri.

And your WBC comment is trollish because anyone who has been following the sport knows it is one of the most meaningless belts right now. Wilder is a paper champ. Fury is the kingpin.

Comment

Originally posted by Fury4daWIN View Post
                  Depends on the timeframe though. If Wilder fought McDoughnut at the same time Fury fought him he would have been Olubamiwoed.

Comment

He'd be 25-0 (25 KOs).

Comment

Working...
                    X