No announcement yet.

Who of these 3 would be the most competitive with Floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RetroSpeed05 View Post
    If these are only the choices you had to pick from.

Maidana 3 (with whatever gloves he wants)

Pac rematch

Amir Khan
    Obviously a prime Margarito

Comment

Cotto at 155-160.

Comment

Basically splitting hairs. Winning four rounds max doesn't really make a difference from 3 lol

Comment

Miguel Cotto II @ 157

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            Basically splitting hairs. Winning four rounds max doesn't really make a difference from 3 lol
            Well i doubt Floyd chooses Thurman, Lara, GGG or other fighters ppl want him to fight, which i don't care last fight do whatever you want.

Splitting hairs? yes but these are still best 3 he could take

Chino if he could make weight and have his gloves, he did hurt Floyd maybe if it was early in the round who knows what would happen.

Pac, with his new bio-mechanical arm might do better, and still biggest pay day.

Khan, maybe wont get Knocked Out or Stunned and out work Floyd for a close victory.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
              I think after Friday, Khan would be lucky to win 3 rounds against Floyd.
              3 rounds is about what most people seem to be able to win at max v Floyd. Floyd is on another level.

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Jeffries View Post
                False trichotomy. The answer is Terrance Crawford.

Your right the answer is a guy who never fought at 147.

Comment

He should just fight drained Golovkin.

Comment

I think Maidana got his 2nd chance & would come up even shorter a third time, I think Khan still doesn't deserve his first chance & I see a KO L for him vs Mayweather all day & we all know Mayweather ain't KOing many cats these days so I'd go with Pacquiao getting a do over to try to reverse his first outcome against Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Aristocrat View Post
                      I would've said Khan but the Algieri fight showed a lot. At this point I don't think anyone @ 147 is competitive. Maybe pacquiao from 2010 lol
                      Pac from 2010 gets shutdown just the same , you guys just cant see that Manny was elevated because of beating weight drained opponents , forget Cotto Oscar Margo Mosley wins they were false 3 were drained one was shot , now look at the rest of his fights they were real .

Today Brook Thurman offer the best fights with Floyd .

Comment

Working...
                      X