Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is it clear Japan has a secret ancient history?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carbon 14 research?

Can they pin-point things that accurately these days?

Or is that outdated?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Always wanted to visit Japan.

Might actually stop bullshitting and do it sometime.

me too, Pea..Japan and Hong Kong...i heard the food is **** over there

Comment

Originally posted by ***1048;ATAS View Post
        As do most that have researched it. There are some that believe its man mad, but all the evidence, or lack thereof, points to natural causes. There are many exampled accross the globe or really cool and natural occurrences like this.

there's a major appeal to scientists proving that they haven't been studying BS for their entire lives.

they don't like to be proven wrong, and are resistant to discoveries that overhaul their understanding.

in short, they're biased.
        i'm not saying that this is a man made structure, only that it's no surprise that science is resistant to the idea.

Comment

Photos of naturally fractured formations at their outcrop...

Comment

Comment

coastlines today are, in some cases, miles apart from ancient ones.

who knows what's buried under there? not scientists, contrary to what they want you to believe.

science is stuffy. it's got bad people skills. scientists don't compromise easily. they've got a very conceited attitude. i love seeing those p#ssies proven wrong.

the giant squid, the rogue wave were once the laughing stock of science. at the time, science had almost no presence on the open ocean. the oceans were only inhabited by fishermen, trade, and transport ships. scientists used to scoff at the reports of fishermen.

does that sound stupid to anybody else?
              book reading f#ggots ought to walk the plank.
              Last edited by New England; 07-24-2014, 02:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post

that is not evidence that this [structure in japan,] isn't manmade.

we can do this all day, moosh.

Comment

I'm sure it's some old temples and what not.. Lost years ago to earthquakes, typhoon, etc..

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                    I'm sure it's some old temples and what not.. Lost years ago to earthquakes, typhoon, etc..

they're under a whole lot of water, bro. they'd need to be very, very old.

Comment

to me, an ancient mariner, it looks like a quarry.

Comment

Working...
                      X