Colin Farrell and Taylor Kitsch the favorites for True Detective Season 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colin Farrell and Taylor Kitsch the favorites for True Detective Season 2

http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?ne...&ocid=ansent11

So long as the writing is good is again, which I'm sure it will be, these two won't be too bad. It's a step down from McConaughey and Harrelson but still pretty good for a TV show. Kitsch was in some stupid movies but Lone Survivor was actually pretty alright, and Farrell was good in Saving Mr Banks.

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
    http://tv.msn.com/tv/article.aspx?ne...&ocid=ansent11

So long as the writing is good is again, which I'm sure it will be, these two won't be too bad. It's a step down from McConaughey and Harrelson but still pretty good for a TV show. Kitsch was in some stupid movies but Lone Survivor was actually pretty alright, and Farrell was good in Saving Mr Banks.
    ffs I hope Farrell doesn't put on an American accent....he was awful in the Phone Booth movie. It's not like there are no Irishmen in the US. Just speak in your normal voice.

Comment

I saw the movie Prisoners the other day Jake Gyllenhall was really good in it as a detective, he would be great for a True Detective season

Comment

Both are downgrades from woody and matt.

Comment

Originally posted by AntonTheMeh View Post
          Both are downgrades from woody and matt.
          The only upgrades would be Daniel Day-Lewis and Denzel Washington but you're basically asking movie actors to free up 4-5 months of their schedule to work on a TV show.

Comment

I thought Brad Pitt was slated for season 2?

I remember going through his Wikipedia filmography and like Boxrec, he was scheduled for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rust Cohle View Post
              The only upgrades would be Daniel Day-Lewis and Denzel Washington but you're basically asking movie actors to free up 4-5 months of their schedule to work on a TV show.
              hell why not, Hollywood movies sucked nowadays...TV has been the epitome of quality acting & production today so i think it would give them a great service to try one for a while

Comment

Originally posted by Rust Cohle View Post
                it's not about getting an upgrade, it's about downgrading that much. Kitsch is a vacuum of charisma. I still don't understand how the hell dude keeps getting work. he elevates nothing he's in. he's like talking furniture.

Comment

I was reading some stuff on season 2. I posted it here let me look for it

Comment

damn... i wanna see alexandra daddario again......

Comment

Working...
                    X