Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Richard Towers - Worst chin of all times?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just stuck a 5er on Simpson at 5/1. Coyle is looking tired already, surely he's not going to let Simpson pull a Matthew's on him.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      you were finna make me google this biscut chinned nobody.

my dog TC had my back.
      Google....?

Haha, didn't know they posted them this early! I'm watching my boy Coyle at the moment so don't want to go on a search hunt.

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
      Sensational gif.

They must have smashed though half an ounce of the finest Peruvian before the fight
      Takes one to know one. Huh? Huh? (read in the voice of Peter Griffin).

Sensational gif. Like father like son.

Comment

Waste of a 5er.

Comment

Waste of a 5er.
          **** stoppage but youcould see Simpson was struggling with the weight disadvantage. Coyle still wide open when hes throwing his own shots

Comment

Sensational gif.

They must have smashed though half an ounce of the finest Peruvian before the fight
            Lucky bastards

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              **** stoppage but youcould see Simpson was struggling with the weight disadvantage. Coyle still wide open when hes throwing his own shots
              **** stoppage? Really? He was down three or so times and didn't fight back? Surely the fight had to be stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                **** stoppage? Really? He was down three or so times and didn't fight back? Surely the fight had to be stopped.
                Thought he deserved to carry on in that moment, he walked back very calmly to the corner and looked the ref straight in the eye.

Maybe '****' was a bit harsh but i definitely thought it was premature

Comment

Agreed, he still leans back with his chin in the air. He's got another KO coming to him shortly if he doesn't fix that.

Comment

Thought he deserved to carry on in that moment, he walked back very calmly to the corner and looked the ref straight in the eye.

Maybe '****' was a bit harsh but i definitely thought it was premature
                    I think in those sort of situations, in the UK especially, they consider the possible outcome if they let the fight continue. He was obviously getting beaten up in those last couple of rounds and could have gotten bad for him.

I thought it was a good stoppage. I thought the stoppage in the early fight was premature though. The one before Towers and Browne.

Comment

Agreed, he still leans back with his chin in the air. He's got another KO coming to him shortly if he doesn't fix that.
                      No question about it.

Comment

Working...
                      X