Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

james is toney is one of my favorites but....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got milk baby!!!!!

Boxing is his life. I personally don't want to see him fighting but he's doing what he loves doing and its his best way to get paid.

Comment

James is Toney, indeed.

Comment

He can beat Wlad. Make it happen ppv for 100 dollars

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          yep! Freddie roach told him that too. from that fight on toney was not able to avoid punches anymore...
          I actually edited it to the Rahman fight, because he looked God-awful in that one, but then again he did look good in the first Peter fight.

Comment

I love Toney but I don't think he can do anything in Prizefighter. He needs more than 3 rounds to take control of fights imo.

Comment

I wouldn't know nothin' 'bout no James Toney...........Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by -Ronin- View Post
                He can beat Wlad. Make it happen ppv for 100 dollars
                Werd.. Punkass Wlad scurred a slick brothas. Dood been duckin mah man Toney foh a minute yo...

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                  it's time to retire. this video will clearly show this. he can't afford to get hit anymore. I almost need subtitles & I was laughing. this guy should not be sanctioned anymore.
                  I'm saddened to see, a man who was arguably, the best technician of his time, fall prey to the dismal side of this sport. Yes, the first response is to laughter, but, as always the joke is on us. He wasn't always the most endearing of men, but who among us would have taken his place.

Comment

Toney should definitely walk away from the sport but he's been boxing his whole life. Being a boxer is his identity. That's all he knows. If you take away boxing from his life what is he going to do?

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
                      Honestly though this is sad, almost as sad as when he got told to shut up at a weigh in a basement or else he wouldn't get paid
                      When was this? Post a video

Comment

Working...
                      X