Collapse
No announcement yet.

Matthyse Vs. Prime Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all overrate this dude Cotto he nearly got beat by Malignaggi.

Comment

Originally posted by itsafight
      Y'all overrate this dude Cotto he nearly got beat by Malignaggi.
      What? The only positive thing about that fight for Paulie is the respect for surviving with a broken jaw. Completely one sided fight you dumb troll.

I think think Mattysse has the work rate to be honest. If he wasnt such a slow starter and put it on Cotto from the start hed stand a good chance but letting prime Cotto gain confidence early is a huge mistake. Cotto wide UD

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by $Natedatpkid$ View Post
        What? The only positive thing about that fight for Paulie is the respect for surviving with a broken jaw. Completely one sided fight you dumb troll.

I think think Mattysse has the work rate to be honest. If he wasnt such a slow starter and put it on Cotto from the start hed stand a good chance but letting prime Cotto gain confidence early is a huge mistake. Cotto wide UD

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
        U crazy mofo didn't you see the fight? Cotto did the damage but Paulie was tagging him all day Cotto won but it was closer than people think.

Comment

Cotto outboxes Lucas all day everyday. Lucas doesnt finish off Judah but yet he finishes a prime Cotto? Please.

Comment

I'd pick Cotto, but wouldn't count Lucas out.

Comment

cotto in a classic fight, i really would have loved to see that fight at cotto's prime 147. People sleep on cotto on this sight honestly. I"m a cotto fan yes but that dude could brawl or box he was a very good fighter and some people disrepspect a guy that has done nothing but been good for the sport of boxing.

Comment

Matthyse has looked invincible in his last few fights but I think a prime Cotto would win a close decision. Close enough alot of people would say it was bad.

Comment

Uhh... Cotto can wither a storm, so he can win this and is the rightful favorite

Interesting to see how hard Matthysse really hits though

Comment

Originally posted by thoughtsss View Post
                    Cotto outboxes Lucas all day everyday. Lucas doesnt finish off Judah but yet he finishes a prime Cotto? Please.
                    Entirely different beasts, and Cotto at 140 had a question mark on his Chin.

Just watch the Ricardo Tores fight. Or when he was put on queer street against Abdullaev. Cotto use to have lapses and just sit on the ropes. He isn'tnearly as fast or skilled defensively as Judah.

This cotto doesn't even get close to beating Lucas, sorry. Too many lapses, too subsceptible to right hands down the pipe. Looks like trash here against an overmatched opponent. Watch what happens the moment Abdu throws a punch.

Comment

Prime Cotto wins a close but UD. Rises from the Canvas at least 2 times.

Comment

Working...
                      X