Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rosado Rejects Catch-Weight: I'll Face Golovkin at 160!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    Very very rare for a fighter to basically overrule his manager

I like this
    If a fighter of Rosado's stature could do this, then the fighters who are on top and are the cash cows could do the same. I always saw that "
    I let my promoter/manager handle everything" as bullsh-t. That's BS, they work for the fighter, the fighter doesn't work for them.

Comment

But but it's only 2 pounds, but but he weight 159 in his last fight, another fighter who puts idiotic fans to shame, no catchweight to steal belts and proclaim yourself the best, thumbs up Rosado.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
        Stop believing all those tall tales about GGG and his sparring sessions. He hasnt been in with anybody worth a **** yet.

Gotcha
        They love his YouTube fights against no names

Comment

Boss status. Gonna be cheering for him, l also think GGG is mad overrated on here.

Comment

Originally posted by JudahRaidersfan View Post
            Pacquiao will fight GGG at 145, his fans will call it greatest victory ever.
            Aren't you a Canelo fan? Pac went 6 divisions and many HOFs before asking for his 1st CW, your guy won his only title at a catchweight he didn't bother making, against #22 welter

Comment

I'll probably regret it, but fuck it. Since I know the majority believe this is one-sided, I'm siding with Rosado and taking 2:1 bets, 1B maximum.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
                Sorry I watched Rosado get wrecked by Angulo, so chances heavily favor Rosado getting wrecked. Rosado may be a bit better offensively but he is still is easy to hit and against a bigger puncher than Angulo he is going to get made to pay.

On top of that look at all the guys Rosado has beat recently which one could bust a grape in a food fight~.

Rosado is getting stopped point blank period I will say in the first 3 rounds.
                That is an awful argument when Gennady has fought Proksa and
                Fuchigami in his last outings. Throw in Ouma and its a triad of feather fisted delight. And GGG isn't a hard target to find either. I can hardly wait for this one.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                  That is an awful argument when Gennady has fought Proksa and
                  Fuchigami in his last outings. Throw in Ouma and its a triad of feather fisted delight. And GGG isn't a hard target to find either. I can hardly wait for this one.
                  The difference is Golovkin can deal out way more damage than Rosado and he is a much better technical boxer.

It might be fun in the short time it lasts.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    I'll probably regret it, but fuck it. Since I know the majority believe this is one-sided, I'm siding with Rosado and taking 2:1 bets, 1B maximum.
                    I'll take it. 1B on Golovkin.

Comment

160 or 158..it doesn't make a difference since golovkin weighed in at 159 in his last fight so he's just going down 1 pound from his last weigh-in weight. golovkin's team offered the catchweight to make it easier for rosado to make weight...but if he doesn't want it then good for him..doesn't change the fact that he's getting stopped though.

Comment

Working...
                      X