Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Mosley or margarito Survive THE Shot Marquez Landed to KO manny?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dunno whilst it was a perfectly timed shot, Margarito in particulars chin was out of this world.

Can't see any single shot putting Margs lights out tbfh, that guy for all his faults could take one cu/\/t of a shot!

Comment

If Mosley tried to flying headbutt Marquez' counter right the way Manny did, sure, he get's KTFO too. Tony eats those kinds of shots for breakfast.

Comment

margarito would take it imo

Comment

Well, if anybody had a shot at surviving that kill shot I guess it would be Margs.

But damn, man. That KO shot was a grenade exploding in your face. I still have my doubts that even AM could have taken that. That ish was brutal.

Comment

The human body can surprise us sometimes.

I'm not really sure, this is a very sketchy question.

Comment

Shane would've taken it while Margarito would've folded like a cheap suit!

Comment

If we're assuming they jumped into the punch like Pac did then no. If it's just taking the punch then yes (but so would Pac).

Comment

All circumstance equal meaning both jumping into that dynamite then NO! Maybe Tony does not go out cold but he would not be getting up for the 10 count.

That punch was just perfect. Pac never saw it coming and he jumped straight into it's path doubling the force of impact.
                  Last edited by TRTboy; 12-25-2012, 02:41 AM.

Comment

Shane took shots from Forrest that would've finished anyone, and he took shots AFTER he was hurt, and survived. Margarito took shots from Pac, but Pac was a volume puncher. Margarito could not take Shane's shots for the entire 12. If Marquez catches Margarito that clean, he finishes Marquez. Shane has taken that type of punch his entire career.

Comment

Originally posted by happyman View Post
                      Mosley no, Margarito maybe.
                      Mosley would never get hit with that .

Comment

Working...
                      X