No announcement yet.

Timothy Bradley Doesn't Seem To Know He Lost For The First Time

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WESS View Post
    I see you conveniently left out how Bob and Pac decided not to fight Bradley again.. but hey we can play naive and just look at it only one way right?

Bradley understands the fight has questions and was/is willing to make things right. However like I have said for years, Bob has an agenda and it's amazing how easily a certain fan base and simple minded morons turn their little heads while keeping the simplistic tunnel vision of the so and so is scared.

Yet everyone cleary sees how Bob works. I mean can ANYONE tell me when the last time Pac fought a top 3 WW? A WW Champion? Hell, a WW that was actually winning? What about in the JMW division?

Meanwhile people are mad that Bradley won and was willing to give the "loser" a rematch, no questions (not even PED questions) asked?

smh.......
    i feel ya on the arum thing but i'm just stating the obvious. pacquiao has fought a total of 6 times in the ww division, he won each of 'em (including bradley). the reason why you can't seem to fathom pacquiao as the top dog in the division is because he's pretty much cleaned it out (or any division he's been in for that matter). shame on you for not thinking of cotto, margarito and mosley as true champions. yeah, they've had their ups and downs, but the point is they've all won their titles almost exclusively in the ww division. if you can't respect the guy, then at least recognize the opposition he's faced

Comment

How many of yall have boxed or even played sports before?

Athletes, especially at the professional level are ultimate competitors and are extremely confident in their abilities. Especially boxers.

GTFOH criticizing a guy for not admitting defeat. It's not in his nature to do so. That's why Bradley is a world champion boxer and your not.

This is so corny. "Give Manny his belt back Bradley". Lol

Blame the judges not Bradley.

Comment

morales admitted defeat vs barrera

anyway, i think bradley rios is a good fight, winner gets pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
          http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?hum...8173&cat=boxer

theres a website for you to analyze as well. get back to me with what you think on that info.

salty salty salty
          Analyze this ....

Comment

theres a website for you to analyze as well. get back to me with what you think on that info.

salty salty salty
            i like to analyze...lets do more...

Comment

salty salty salty
              One more time for the fake gift champ

Comment

Bradley should just take the Alvarado fight. Start building his name again and getting in the mix. Why stay inactive and hope that he gets a rematch with Pac when clearly Bob is just going to make Rios Pac fight. He doesn't have much options and eventually his gonna have to move on so might as well start making some noise and get notice so he can ask for better fights. Its not like his popularity is gonna change anytime soon where he can start choosing who he fights.

Comment

Everyone knows Pacquiao won against Bradley. It's not even close to start a debate. It was a one sided leg crippling beating. But of course, "Birds of the same feather flock together." will defend this shlt no matter what.

Comment

The problem is timothy bradley thinks hes a better fighter than he actually is, he thinks he's ENTITLED to a pac rematch thats why he wont face any of these other guys. Good, I hope he sits on the shelf boxing wont miss him...except for maybe his 3 fans on here and his 5 fans in his hometown.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                      Analyze this ....

Oh snap, thanks for reminding me. Bradley had a broken ankle and Pacquiao still lost.

Comment

Working...
                      X