No announcement yet.

Mayweather suckerpunching Victor Ortiz unconscious was funny as ****

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1sballotHOF View Post
    What pissed me off the most, was that Ortiz was starting to gain momentum, and the fight was much more competitive then people want to admit. When he headbutted him, I just sat there like, "why the **** would you do that!?". To this day, I hate Ortiz for that. It wasn't even like Tyson biting holy fields ear out of frustration. He was winning that round, then he acts like a hyped up little kid. I hate Ortiz with a passion.
    I suppose you haven't thought about, just maybe, that Ortiz DID do that out of frustration, and that MAYBE the fight wasn't quite as competitive as you want to admit, though, right?

Comment

What pissed me off the most, was that Ortiz was starting to gain momentum, and the fight was much more competitive then people want to admit. When he headbutted him, I just sat there like, "why the **** would you do that!?". To this day, I hate Ortiz for that. It wasn't even like Tyson biting holy fields ear out of frustration. He was winning that round, then he acts like a hyped up little kid. I hate Ortiz with a passion.

bwahahahaahahahaha

Comment

LOL Tito and Jenna Jameson were Ortiz fans before the fight, then after the fight they said they were Floyd fans and that they looked up to Floyd! LOL Tito could barely even speak Floyd's name he was so shocked and excited! Man I love professional Pugilism(boxing not mma)

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
          Yep. Got Mosley, too. You can't just drop your ****ing hands in the middle of a FIGHT, and then be like "why'd you hit me???"

You may want to cry to the ref, or tap ****ing gloves, or whatever. But that, in no way, means I have to stand there and watch it.
          Here is the thing about it to me no real fighter lets them self get hit clean TWICE in the face with their only reaction being to turn to look at the ref. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me~

Pretty much that is a real test for a guy if he is a true fighter or not, and Ortiz completely failed.
          Last edited by The Gambler1981; 11-12-2012, 12:58 PM.

Comment

Although Vic admitted to purposely headbutting Floyd, I don't feel Floyd should have retaliated in that manner. Granted, emotions and egos were running high that night. But Floyd was on his way to another win regardless.

Better to have let fight play out as no doubt Floyd would've opened up on Vic en route to a KO or stoppage.

Who knows, it may have ended in a disqualification of both fighters, the fight been ruled a no-contest, and they may have been forced to re-match.

But, it is what it is. Hopefully, they can look back when it's all said and done and laugh at it and stay friends.

Comment

it was pretty funny, but not as funny as ortiz attempted flying headbut!

i bet it wasnt funny for the people who paid to watch that ****.

Comment

Its crazy how many times this thread has been rehashed.....

Comment

Originally posted by johnm is... View Post
                  I suppose you haven't thought about, just maybe, that Ortiz DID do that out of frustration, and that MAYBE the fight wasn't quite as competitive as you want to admit, though, right?
                  Okay, he did it out of frustration. But I have a feeling you only watched the fight once, with Floyd goggles on. There is no way in hell, you can tell me that was a one sided domination. Unless you really, really refused to watch it objectively.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeedKillz View Post
                    bwahahahaahahahaha
                    Have a feeling your nothing more than a Floyd fan boy. Watch that fight again, without looking through Floyd's view point, you Fowmo. Oh wait, that would be impossible.

Comment

Okay, he did it out of frustration. But I have a feeling you only watched the fight once, with Floyd goggles on. There is no way in hell, you can tell me that was a one sided domination. Unless you really, really refused to watch it objectively.
                      Serious?Floyd was schooling him bad,and considering he is known for starting slow,Ortiz knew it would only get worse unless he done something
                      Some ****ers on here don't have a clue about the sport
                      The Floyd hate is so strong that they come up with stupid **** like this

Comment

Working...
                      X