No announcement yet.

Seriously Guys.. If Haye Lands One Of His HAYEMAKER'S

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rich6666 View Post
    Everything you post is utter drivel. Most likely Vitali jumps through the ropes, greets his still dazed younger brother and lands a sweet straight right sending Wlad to the canvas,in fact, to the same place Haye sent him for tarnishing the Klitchhko name and losing to a cruiser. Whilst Haye is celebrating to the 20k British fans in attendance.
    Talk about Drivel..... while that is another alternative (outwardly to say the least) scenario.. that is utter nonsense.... like he's really going to knockout his lil' bro after he's laying there unconscious being revived by smelling salts...all i'm sayin' is HAYE better find himself some top of the line security money can buy because if it's not the same result with him laying there unconscious then it doesn't count as far as Vitali is concerned.... his little bro laying there in a semi sleep will trigger rage in him & bring back images of the severed heads... if you don't think he'll be going after Haye.. you're a damn fool... how's that for drivel.... son!!!

Comment

Haye is a terrible boxer and if anyone is afraid of him they ought to retire

Comment

Did Vitali attack Sanders, Brewster or Puritty after they KO'd Wlad? No because he's a professional! He will definately want a Haye fight though if Haye KO's Wlad!!

Comment

Jimmy, have you made one post that does not involve Vitali in any way?

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
            Did Vitali attack Sanders, Brewster or Puritty after they KO'd Wlad? No because he's a professional! He will definately want a Haye fight though if Haye KO's Wlad!!
            Different scenario as there was no animosity with those fighters. Both Brewster & Puritty won after Wlad was pummeling both of them & ran out of gas. Hard to get angry over something that was the fault of Wlad's gameplan & not preserving energy. As for Sanders.. he did get in his face as Sanders practically wiped the floor with his lil' bro.

The scenario i posted was an extreme one in which Wlad is layed out.. if he loses in the manner that he did to Sanders & get knocked around the ring like a ping pong ball.. surely Vitali will be pissed & get in Haye's mug & will be restrained if it escalates further.... but If Wlad is unconscious Haye better run for his life is all i'm saying.

Comment

vitali will jump in and get his old ass knocked out to

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
                Jimmy, have you made one post that does not involve Vitali in any way?
                Back in late January... you must've missed that one.... look for another non Vitali THREAD towards the end of the year.

Comment

lol fat back

Comment

Originally posted by mannythebest View Post
                    vitali will jump in and get his old ass knocked out to
                    Look what happened to the last British fighter who stated he could taKE one Klitschko for breakfast & one for brunch.. he couldn't handle one for supper & is now no longer fighting because of the upset stomach he endured... Funny post though.. manny.

Comment

Originally posted by jimmy1569 View Post
                      Look what happened to the last British fighter who stated he could taKE one Klitschko for breakfast & one for brunch.. he couldn't handle one for supper & is now no longer fighting because of the upset stomach he endured... Funny post though.. manny.

Lewis is not the first and defo will not be the last Brit who has eyes bigger than his belly. Damn, i went to an all you can eat buffet. Do you know how many times I went up? I could only manage 1. damn, that is right, just 1. Don’t trouble yourself, just like Lewis, i devoured my first and I was full.

Comment

Working...
                      X