No announcement yet.

Rumour: Microsoft to Buy EA

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Rumour: Microsoft to Buy EA

Just heard this on invisible Walls, Microsoft is interested in aquiring E.A and all its games.

Imagine, Fight Night, Madden, Fifa, all Xbox360 exclusives, ahh

Playstation 3 would be no more.

Comment

they should do it, i know they wont want to spend that much, but you'r right, the PS3 would be crushed into oblivion, and it'd pay in the long run.

Comment

Originally posted by VERSATILE2K10 View Post
        Playstation 3 would be no more.
        Microsoft wants revenge for losing the HD-DVD vs. Blu-Ray War.

Comment

Lol HD-DVD, i bought one of those, i tell you what though, that'll be an antique one day and worth **** loads

Comment

this is wrong man they need to stop favoritizing Xbox, people who buy PS3's are loyal game fans too they shouldn't be forced to purchasing a 360 to play their favorite games, this is ****ing wrong man they can't do this yo games like Fight Night and Live have to be multi platform games, they can't be just brought down to 1 console because the PS3is a top game system too. 1st with the Grand Theft Auto games and now with the EA company Xbox is just on a real mission to **** us over

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
              this is wrong man they need to stop favoritizing Xbox, people who buy PS3's are loyal game fans too they shouldn't be forced to purchasing a 360 to play their favorite games, this is ****ing wrong man they can't do this yo games like Fight Night and Live have to be multi platform games, they can't be just brought down to 1 console because the PS3is a top game system too. 1st with the Grand Theft Auto games and now with the EA company Xbox is just on a real mission to **** us over
              Well EA is the king of screwing people with games. Ever since they licensed the NFL, no more NFL 2k something. Just Madden.

As for the TS. I don't really think they would, but I agree with Vers that the PS would be screwed.

Comment

LOOL! DAMN! Microsoft is a GIANT! Buying EA that's insane. It would be goodbye PS3.

Comment

Sony and the PS3 will be in major trouble if Microsoft buys EA. This is not going to help gaming at all.
                  Last edited by Pounding; 09-26-2009, 08:35 AM.

Comment

Microsoft will end up with monopol on the consol gaming buisness.

Comment

Working...
                    X