Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demetrious Johnson speaks about ‘UFC’s mistreatment and bullying

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Look DJ is acting like a straight up scared mark ass *****. Not a good look at all..

Lol so the UFC is "****ing with him" by saying "yo instead of Ray Borg and a 300k payday, we offer you Dillashaw with chance to make millions"!

The supposed p4p best can finally prove he is by fighting a guy from a bigger weight class! He would be a legend and would make good money.

But no, he is scared he will lose and not break the record. He wants a cakewalk opponent to break the record AND THEN fight Cody or TJ...

Don't work like that homeboy. You want the record then TAKE IT by beating another pound for pound fighter!

Make true history!

But it is the mouse's nature to fear the snake!

Comment

So glad Dana is putting his foot down and if MM refuses to fight then kiss his division bye bye hahaha.

You act like a ***** get treated like one..

The mouse knows the snake will eat his ass alive

Comment

I doubt UFC exists in 5 years

Comment

Originally posted by ( . Y . ) View Post
          I doubt UFC exists in 5 years
          I'll take that bet lol. The UFC would have to f#ck up for 2 years straight without any corrections for anyone to come close to becoming #1 in this business.

Randomly whats some businesses that completely fell apart in or out of sports in 5yrs or less after being "evaluated" at $4B+ in the recent past?

They definitely need to & will change doe. They were the lil league that could for a long time, then they become the premier MMA league in the world buying up competition & now they are a legit sports entity that people who don't know sh^t about MMA have heard about. They've adapted thus far & my money would be on them continuing to do so. Growing pains are expected to some degree.

They probably need to get rid of Dana (who I love, but his style isn't going to work anymore so he needs to change or WME-IMG needs to hire a new guy when they can). I'm rooting on Scott Coker getting that job in the next 4-5 years. Dana too ghetto & arguable, Scott is business-like & diplomatic. The UFC has grown up so that ghetto sh^t don't fly like it used to.

Its like a start up company where everyone was living in the same loft, withholding pay for a 2 years & struggling to keep the company running another day every day. When you get upgraded to a viable & legit business you can't be telling employees you'll pay them next month anymore. You got a new level of professionalism & thats where the UFC is at & they need to start acting like the MLB, the NBA & the NFL & Dana can't be doing a Lavar Ball impression twice a week in the media like a damn fool.

Comment

DJ is a scared *****. That's all..

First challenge comes along and the mouse reveals his true colors

Comment

Even though he said he would fight him next? Uh, okay.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                He is scared ****less.....

He does not want none of TJ.

Lol this is hilarious seeing his lil punk ads exposed.

Glad Dana is giving him ultimatum of fighting TJ next or doing away with division.

Hahah this little ***** actually thinks he has sway and pull.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  That doesn't mean anything cause we have no idea what will happen "next."

Fight game is so fickle.

TJ could lose his next fight and then nobody would wanna see the fight, or MM could get injured badly and be out 8 months... and hell, how scared he acting and with all that ***** in his blood, he may get his ads beat by Ray Borg Hahah.

But NOPE! the big boss Daddy Dana putting his foot down on the mouse- stop acting like a scared little ***** and fight TJ, or you ain't gonna have a weight class to go home to and break the record.

Ain't NEVER seen so much ***** in the blood... aside from Bisping with Romero and Germaine avoiding Cyborg.... Hahah all these *****es coming out at once getting exposed

Comment

Working...
                  X