Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Explains His Plan To Brutally Drill Bellew, End His Career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never thought I'd see the day that I rooted for Bellew. As a person I honestly never realised prior just how much of a piece of **** Haye is. The fact many not just myself are rooting for a kn)b like Bellew should speak volumes for how much of a pr1ck Haye is.

Seriously hope Bellew catches him with that left hook and in Bellews words puts him and his silly haircut to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
      Exactly! I would love to see Bellew take this fight past the midway point and see what happens then.

Also when Gaye talks this kind of **** it's a sign he's nervous e.g. beheading Klitchko's etc., so I don't believe he is actually as confident as he is trying to sound!
      TBF Bellew has been bringing up Haye's personal life, even bringing up Haye's kids now. I think he's pissed off not scared.

Comment

Lets remember people....

Tony Bellew attempted to bully and humiliate David Haye's character (Long before Haye had even said anything negative about Bellew!) it was Bellew who made it personal by hinting that his recent divorce has resulted in him becoming somewhat bankrupt! It was Tony Bellew who on numerous occasions has threatened to put his opponents in a physical condition, where they are needing gas and air! David Haye for months was acting all passive towards Tony Bellew, in my opinion? to see how far Tony Bellew in his mind thought he could bully him! (Bellew was lured into a false sense of security and machismo!)...then within a instant all of that false confidence was destroyed during their first press conference! as David Haye transformed his demeanor into vindictive individual! Tony Bellew in my opinion during this entire training camp? understands that he has made personal mistake! (He attempted to bully David Haye, and now it backfiring very badly!)...

I genuinely hope Tony Bellew comes out of this fight! fit and healthy so he can go back down to cruiser-weight! a weight class where he can bully his opponent's during press conferences and be himself! (He is not being himself during this entire build up! because he is shaken to his boots, and he knows that he has made a mistake! none of this was personal before he made it personal! That's what all of his fans need to understand and accept!)....

I find it completely bizarre how all of the sudden Tony Bellew has become Mother Teresa! (I am not sure why he has changed his character to this empathetic, real high morals fighter! most of the banter David Haye has before fights is tongue and cheek, anybody with any emotional intelligence can pick up on this!).....

(Tony Bellew has attempted to make out that Haye is some kind of terrible human being! David Haye is a vegan, and one of the reason's why he became vegan is because he saw how animals are brutally treated! and lets also remember that he raised thousands of pounds for Nick Blackwell!)......David Haye seems like a pretty decent human being to me.
        Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-26-2017, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by PRINCEKOOL View Post
          Lets remember people....

Tony Bellew attempted to bully and humiliate David Haye's character (Long before Haye had even said anything negative about Bellew!) it was Bellew who made it personal by hinting that his recent divorce has resulted in him becoming somewhat bankrupt! It was Tony Bellew who on numerous occasions has threatened to put his opponents in a physical condition, where they are needing gas and air! David Haye for months was acting all passive towards Tony Bellew, in my opinion? to see how far Tony Bellew in his mind thought he could bully him! (Bellew was lured into a false sense of security and machismo!)...then within a instant all of that false confidence was destroyed during their first press conference! as David Haye transformed his demeanor into vindictive individual! Tony Bellew in my opinion during this entire training camp? understands that he has made personal mistake! (He attempted to bully David Haye, and now it backfiring very badly!)...

I genuinely hope Tony Bellew comes out of this fight! fit and healthy so he can go back down to cruiser-weight! a weight class where he can bully his opponent's during press conferences and be himself! (He is not being himself during this entire build up! because he is shaken to his boots, and he knows that he has made a mistake! none of this was personal before he made it personal! That what all of his fans need to understand and accept!)....

I find it completely bizarre how all of the sudden Tony Bellew has become mother Mother Teresa! (I am not sure why he has changed his character to this empathetic, real high morals fighter! most of the banter David Haye has before fights is tongue and cheek, anybody with any emotional intelligence can pick up on this!).....

(Tony Bellew has attempted to make out that Haye is some kind of terrible human being! David Haye is a vegan, and one of the reason's why he became vegan is because he saw how animals are brutally treated! and lets also remember that he raised thousands of pounds for Nick Blackwell!)......David Haye seems like a pretty decent human being to me.
          I can't believe you spent time writing that **** - trust me you're trying to get people to respond with fire

Hopefully no one will be dumb enough to do that

Comment

Originally posted by mrbigshot View Post
            I can't believe you spent time writing that **** - trust me you're trying to get people to respond with fire

Hopefully no one will be dumb enough to do that
            I don't care if people respond to me with fire! i have said everything that i have wanted to say in my first post in this thread! i don't want to even have serious conversation, with anybody who is going to oppose me! (Because from what i have read on here, all of the people opposing David Haye during this fight! are completely ill informed! and their perceptions seem twisted on what has actually happened during this build up! Tony Bellew attempted to bully David Haye! and now it has backfired! I just hope Tony Bellew makes his money and can carry on with his career! and learn from this fight! so he can look after his family!)...

This is my last post in this thread.
            Last edited by PRINCEKOOL; 02-26-2017, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fladz View Post
              I'll be willing Bellew to wipe the smug grin off Haye's face, he's a classless piece of **** coming out with stuff like this. Can't see it happening though, this really is an easy fight for Haye.
              Bellew's said similar stuff in the past with reference to Cleverly. He's a hot-headed loudmouth who's known for starting aggro outside the ring. Stuck the head in Stevenson, tried to attack Haye, tried to attack Cleverly, the list goes on and on.

Anyway, mismatch as we all know, this will be one of the easiest fights of Haye's career.

Comment

Anyone know when this fight will be seen Pacific Standard Time?

Comment

Pedonis Pimpenson obliterated this ***** clown. How will he survive Hayemakers?

Comment

I've been saying it for a long time. Haye is a complete scumbag.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                      TBF Bellew has been bringing up Haye's personal life, even bringing up Haye's kids now. I think he's pissed off not scared.
                      I never said, and don't think, Haye is "scared".

Just nervous, probably as he knows how much he has to lose with a Loss!

And starting to come out with the same kind of ridiculous talk he did e.g prior to completely choking with Klitchko!

Comment

Working...
                      X