Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everyone Wants to Talk About Floyd's IV - What About Pac-Monster's Toradol Abuse???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
    1. NSAC doesn't ban IV use.

2. Floyd enetered the fight in his natural state.

3. Floyd may have been suffering from diarrhea (later officially diagnosed as irritable bowel syndrome) - that's not serious.

4. IRB syndrome would make rhydration by IV the PREFERRED choice. USADA/WADA rules agree.

5. You lose pact@rd. Your hero failed you. May 2nd ruined your life.
    Why wasn't that condition written down on the prefight questionaire then, why was the IV performed at his house AGAINST WADA rules, that isn't covered by the TUE nuffy

Comment

• By the way, who said I'm a pacquaio fan, I just really don't like cheats

Comment

• Mind-boggling to see fans of the biggest roider in the sport start ped threads. Mind-boggling considering the best eva is basically the Lance Armstrong of the sport. If I were a TBE fan, I'd avoid this topic for the rest of my waking life. It's embarrassing. Can you imagine a guy who claim to be the sport cleaner actually the biggest ped user? Mind-boggling.

Comment

• NI'm
          Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
          Mind-boggling to see fans of the biggest roider in the sport start ped threads. Mind-boggling considering the best eva is basically the Lance Armstrong of the sport. If I were a TBE fan, I'd avoid this topic for the rest of my waking life. It's embarrassing. Can you imagine a guy who claim to be the sport cleaner actually the biggest ped user? Mind-boggling.
          Agreed! PAC is a meth head roid user from way back. Couldn't agree with you more. Then meth man Manny fakes a shoulder injury too!!!

No wonder PAC is being sued by fans in America for being a ****ing liar! It is mind boggling. As soon as PAC had to test, his KO power left him. Draw any mind boggling conclusions you can conceive.
          Last edited by Zaroku; 10-19-2016, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
            Why is it floyd didn't disclose his dehydration as that is a much more dangerous condition than an injured shoulder, I mean if he needed an IV then according to the rules it must have been an emergency so why no penalty for floyd
            Floyd disclosed his dehydration in slow motion. T@rds love slow motion right?

Comment

• Let's help these Armstrong/Mayweather fans bump this thread, shall we?

BTW, is USADA still in business?

bump/

Comment

• Considering the backlash USADA got in handling the superfight's ped testing, do you think they will still get involved in case Mayweather comes back?

I'm assuming Floyd won't be able to come back unless the ped infrastructure are in place for him.

/bump

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  Floyd disclosed his dehydration in slow motion. T@rds love slow motion right?
                  As I've said from the start, you Floyd sac lickers can't answer the hard questions, now try and explain the lounge room IV you morons

Comment

Why wasn't that condition written down on the prefight questionaire then, why was the IV performed at his house AGAINST WADA rules, that isn't covered by the TUE nuffy
                    NSAC doesn't care about dehydration.
                    NSAC doesn't care about IV use.

NSAC damn sure wouldn't care to hear about the thickness and consistency of floyds ****.

Stupid ****ing pact@rd.

NSAC is very concerned with the improper use of legal substances that would allow a fighter to walk through straight right hands from bigger and stronger men for 10years.

TORRR EEE DOLLLLL.

NSAC is very concerned when a fighter brings a celebrity doctor to adminster an injection of painkiller for undisclosed injuries sustained 8 years ago.

NSAC is very concerned with the fighters camp who lies about the approval process as an alibi to use a drug well known for its superhuman capabilities.

Comment

As I've said from the start, you Floyd sac lickers can't answer the hard questions, now try and explain the lounge room IV you morons
                      Easy. You got it wrong.

All IV infusions and/or injections of more than 50mL (~3.4 tablespoons) per 6 hour period are prohibited at all times, both in- and out-of-competition, except for those legitimately received in the course of hospital admissions, surgical procedures or clinical investigations, without an approved Therapeutic Use Exemption (TUE).

Comment

Working...
                      X