No announcement yet.

Labour MP Jo Cox murderd,shot stabbed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
    If the Motha****a who killed her turn out to be "mentally insane" then he must be a Muslim.....
    You're a fucking joke mate with one of the most transparent agendas seen on these boards

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
    Don't think I've ever been so riled up by a comment on Boxingscene
    Are you surprised anymore? We're posting on a website where some members openly hate gay people, Muslims, Jews, white people, black people, stir conflicts based on skin colour, piss and moan when one member insults another member's favourite fighter and even had a group created showing support to George Zimmerman.

Says it all really.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Pistolero View Post
      You're a fucking joke mate with one of the most transparent agendas seen on these boards

Are you surprised anymore? We're posting on a website where some members openly hate gay people, Muslims, Jews, white people, black people, stir conflicts based on skin colour, piss and moan when one member insults another member's favourite fighter and even had a group created showing support to George Zimmerman.

Says it all really.
      STFU it's a joke you dense little crap!

Comment

• whats up mate did el pistero tell the truth . ruffled your feathers a bit?

Comment

• "Death to Traitors, Freedom for Britain"

Http://www.telegraphandargus.co.uk/n..._for_britain_/

So the accused described himself when asked for his name in court as "Death to Traitors, Freedom for Britain"

Because he didnt finish this peice off with "Allah Akbar" , unfortunatley we cannot call this terrorism.

Also, this chap has "mental health issues" unlike ****** terrorists who all are always sane, in perfect health, have 20/20 vision, a masters degree in business finance and are tri-lingual, all by default.

Whats your cup of tea taste like on this

Comment

• Bump

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
              "Death to Traitors, Freedom for Britain"

So the accused described himself when asked for his name in court as "Death to Traitors, Freedom for Britain"
              Hmmmmm. Maybe the guy isn't crazy after all.

Comment

• Power to the people!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
                  "Death to Traitors, Freedom for Britain"

Because he didnt finish this peice off with "Allah Akbar" , unfortunatley we cannot call this terrorism.

Also, this chap has "mental health issues" unlike ****** terrorists who all are always sane, in perfect health, have 20/20 vision, a masters degree in business finance and are tri-lingual, all by default.

Whats your cup of tea taste like on this
                  Well she certainly was a traitor along with all the turds in the labour party

Comment

• Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
                    Well she certainly was a traitor along with all the turds in the labour party
                    I never vote, especially labour.

Comment

• “She can’t understand why – in her eyes a loving son – could be caught up in something like this.

“If he did have a gun he must have had it a long time without anybody knowing.”

His mum, of Batley, West Yorks, knew he had suffered from depression 20 years ago. Mair, 52, was last treated as a mental health patient in 2011 and was still believed to be on medication. Rose said: “He is a normal lad, a loner.
                      “He was not political and never said a bad word about anybody in politics. I don’t think he had any dealings with Jo Cox.
                      “There was a comment on television that he shouted ‘Britain first’... but that would be really out of character.

“Me and Mary asked him a few weeks ago about the EU. He said there were good points for stopping in and good points for leaving. There was no sign of extreme political views.

“He is a dutiful loving son and was also always kind to me. If he saw me struggling with something he’d help.”
                      As well as alleged neo-Nazi links, it has been claimed Nazi memorabilia was found at Mair’s home. But a friend said Mair – who had done volunteer work – was more like Santa Claus than a neo-Nazi.

Diana Peter, 65, told how Mair, of Birstall, taught English to people of all different nationalities.

Diana, a friend of 40 years, said: “He is more Father Christmas than a neo-Nazi. He’d help people with their gardens and did shopping for his mum every week. He was mild mannered, almost meek. I could not believe his arrest. I was devastated.”

She added: “We spoke regularly, but he never mentioned political beliefs.
                      http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...ts-son-8221740

this guy was blatantly set up. they MK ultra'd his ass and set him up as some nazi right down to planting evidence of nazi memorabilia in his house.

this guy was chosen by the 13 families as a patsy in order to keep the UK in the EU. they sent obama to threaten the BRITS into staying, when that didnt work and the lead to leave ballooned to 7pts, they had to do something.

they mind controlled this patsy loner and set him up as some nazi lover in order to shame and scare the brits into voting to stay.

"see this guy, if you vote to leave, you are just like this racist assassin"

look at those quotes by people that were family and closest to him. they dont recognize the man that the media is trying to portray.

this is classic intelligence services espionage. this is the black arts in action.

this guy was set up to keep the brits in the EU.

mark my words.

Comment

Working...
                      X