No announcement yet.

The official Khan be like meme thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
    This right here. Not every KO deserves a meme thread.

Khan is a glass chinned arrogant moron but he deserves respect for tonight. The man was sweeping Canelo on the cards and went out on his shield.

Let's red K bomb the TS.

Only sheep respect Khan for taking this fight.

The real intellectuals know the truth, he was ducking a Garcia rematch and a Kell Brook showdown. He knew that he was Garcia's mandatory and tried to duck the embarassment of getting KO'd again by the same guy by moving up to fight Canelo. Unfortunately for him, the WBC still kept his mandatory status in place.

Getting knocked out by Kell Brook, after all the **** he has said would be even more embarassing for him, another reason why he moved up.

There are other killers waiting too like Porter, Spence, and Thurman, Khan found himself in a difficult place with Pac and May retiring. He knew that nobody would blame him for losing to those two, just like he knew no one would for last night's disgrace of a mismatch, which is why he went after those fights and ducked everyone else.

So no, not everyone is wearing blinders, Khan took the easy way out. Get KO'd (which Brook and Garcia would have done anyway), get paid, and get credit for nothing, that's Khan for you.

Comment

Khan's probably in my top 3 of most disliked fighters, but he deserves a break after tonight. He'll probably go on to say say some annoying crap next week, but to be fair to the dude, he deserves some respect for tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by Young Money View Post
        #PrayforAmir

LOL. Good one

Comment

Lullaby red K's me at 3:37, Uklad at 9:40, and Lalaland at 9:42.

That's suspicious to me.

Comment

King Khan be like meme thread .

Post your memes here ..

Comment

My phone just changed the photo on the Khanage app.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by elliexmercer View Post
                  Lol

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X