Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All i ask is that 50 cent meet me in a ring,we can even make a reality show out of it

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE LARRY View Post
    Id train myself
    dont they require you to have a minimum of 3 dudes in your corner though?

Comment

I swear on everything that is Holy i will beat the hell out of 50 cent on national tv for the world to see,dude don't wanna see me,they kicked me off of Twitter for getting on his hoe ass...dude snitched like the snitch he is.
      you're joking right? it's difficult enough to get boxing on national tv. you think they're going to pick up some random fighting someone who most people know as a rapper?

Comment

Originally posted by salitap4p#1 View Post
        you're joking right? it's difficult enough to get boxing on national tv. you think they're going to pick up some random fighting someone who most people know as a rapper?
        are you kidding me? some rando from the streets fighting RAP MOGUL 50 Cent? It'd be HUGE. How many people would watch just so 50 cent could possibly get KO'd?

Remember how huge of a deal it was when that rando KO'd Suge Knight outside that club? same concept here

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
          are you kidding me? some rando from the streets fighting RAP MOGUL 50 Cent? It'd be HUGE. How many people would watch just so 50 cent could possibly get KO'd?

Remember how huge of a deal it was when that rando KO'd Suge Knight outside that club? same concept here
          Alright, we'll see how successful this is and then i'll bump it when no one gives a ***** apart from a couple of people on here.

Comment

What's your tale of the tape Larry?

Height:
            Weight:
            Stance:
            Any notable/recent fights:
            Belts:

Comment

dont they require you to have a minimum of 3 dudes in your corner though?
              well i would find 3 people to just stand in my corner cause i would need no help

LOL are you serious people would eat this up,people love drama and i'd hype the **** out if this fight,we would do huge numbers plus id knock his ass out,easy work

Comment

What's your tale of the tape Larry?

Height:
                Weight:
                Stance:
                Any notable/recent fights:
                Belts:
                well im 6 feet...210...orthadox...recent fights a stabbing at the liquor store and 2 ko's earlier this year...belt???the one holding my dickies up

Comment

Alright, we'll see how successful this is and then i'll bump it when no one gives a ***** apart from a couple of people on here.
                  If i fight 50 cent you honestly think no 1 would buy it???lol

Comment

well im 6 feet...210...orthadox...recent fights a stabbing at the liquor store and 2 ko's earlier this year...belt???the one holding my dickies up
                    that's a pretty good resume/tale of the tape. similar to 50's

50 Cent

Height: 6'0"
                    Weight: 205 lbs (current)
                    Stance: orthodox
                    Resume/Experience: knocked out rapper named Gunplay, punked a bunch of rappers. Also trained to be a boxer at a younger age

My only question is, in your honest opinion Larry, would you pass the post fight drug test?

Comment

well i would find 3 people to just stand in my corner cause i would need no help

LOL are you serious people would eat this up,people love drama and i'd hype the **** out if this fight,we would do huge numbers plus id knock his ass out,easy work
                      Dude, I want this to be successful. if it's true you've had problems and stuff I want you to get a pay day which this would bring. all the best for it.

I'm not in the U.S. so i don't know what celebrity boxing is like there, but where I am it's for charity and even then it doesn't get that much attention. add to that this is a grudge and there's been death threats I don't think anyone will want to pick this up. but if you prove me wrong i'll be happy

Comment

Working...
                      X