Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would Amir Khan be the UNDERDOG in the Danny Garcia Rematch?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
    Really doesn't matter cause Khan gets the same outcome again.
    I agree and disagree bro.....the result is logical....same **** different toilet....Danny wins again!!...but it DOES matter if Khan is the dog or not.....I'm trying to max my bread

Comment

of course Khan would and should be the underdog if they fought again.

Comment

Danny was missing wildly for a few rounds.

But 36 minutes is a long time for Khan to stay upright in front of a guy who found the range last time and smashed him.

Comment

Garcia would still be the underdog Khan is more skilled/the better fighter in a rematch with a better gameplan Khan dominates Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Danny was missing wildly for a few rounds.

But 36 minutes is a long time for Khan to stay upright in front of a guy who found the range last time and smashed him.
            Garcia landed a few good shots in the first two rounds.

I thought Khan won the first two, but it wasn't a total whitewash as some on here would like to say.

Agree with the bolded.

Comment

I think the oddsmakers would make Khan the underdog. If the fight is in England the odds would be closer, maybe about even. In Vegas I think Garcia might be an 8 to 5 favorite but that's just a guess of course.

Comment

I think Khan would still be slight favourite with Garcia sitting around 2/1

Comment

60/40 Garcia.

Garcia KO/TKO or Khan UD/ late TKO

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    I think Khan would still be slight favourite with Garcia sitting around 2/1
                    To who? Khan got KO'd.

It would only take Danny one punch and Khan would have to work his ass off for a whole 12 or possibly cutting Danny again and from that point a late TKO if he works on the cuts.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                      I think the oddsmakers would make Khan the underdog. If the fight is in England the odds would be closer, maybe about even. In Vegas I think Garcia might be an 8 to 5 favorite but that's just a guess of course.
                      Oh and remember, odds change depending on how much is bet on a fighter. I suppose if Khan has good odds to win, since he did lose, people will bet on him because he does have a chance to win. Khan did show that he is far faster and hits a lot more than Danny, but his chin let him down big time.

Comment

Working...
                      X