Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WWE Exec 'Triple H' Could See Bright Future For Tyson Fury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: WWE Exec 'Triple H' Could See Bright Future For Tyson Fury

World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) COO Paul "Triple H" Levesque would love to have heavyweight Tyson Fury take part in future wrestling events. Fury made his in-ring debut for the WWE in October, when he traveled to Saudi Arabia to defeat Braun Strowman by countout.
    [Click Here To Read More]

After he beats Wilder again he can enjoy this gig.

Comment

WWE seeking the mainstream relevance they had during the attitude era, good for them

Comment

After Fury wakes up in the hospital on February 23rd, he will be glad to retire from boxing and become the biggest clown attraction at WWE

Comment

Fury didnt seem to interested during the press conference. Maybe he's already looking forward to a lucrative career in wrestling.

Comment

This isn’t the 80s and 90s where they can stick some semi famous celeb and get crowd interest.

Fans want more than just an oversized oaf out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
              Fury didnt seem to interested during the press conference. Maybe he's already looking forward to a lucrative career in wrestling.
              Wilder bores all, repetitive and probably the least interesting boxer of recent memory. His girl gets more spotlight for being a loud mouthed ghetto broad for crying out loud. Fury has class and bravado to spare why waste it on classless clowns?

Comment

Originally posted by Califire209 View Post
                After Fury wakes up in the hospital on February 23rd, he will be glad to retire from boxing and become the biggest clown attraction at WWE
                Lol, damn, u don’t even
                Think he’ll wake up in the ring.

Comment

Fury is tailor-made for pro wrestling. He loves talking trash and he’s one big dude. They obviously want him too.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    Wilder bores all, repetitive and probably the least interesting boxer of recent memory. His girl gets more spotlight for being a loud mouthed ghetto broad for crying out loud. Fury has class and bravado to spare why waste it on classless clowns?
                    Exactly at what point did I mention Wilder in that message? I pointed out my observation but it looks like your a pro Fury guy.... congratulations on that I'm a fan of him and Wilder both in my opinion they both have a deserving spot in the sport hence why their fighting each other for the second time. Calm down dude it'll be ok.

Comment

Working...
                    X